We are looking for enthusiastic, kind, compassionate and caring individuals to join our team helping to look after and support our elderly residents. Whether you are experienced or new to caring, if you enjoy helping others and like making a difference to someone’s life then we want to hear from you.
As a Care Assistant, your role is to provide dignified and individualised support to older people who may require extra assistance. You will work as part of a team providing support to our residents with day to day care.
Principal Duties Include:
· To assist in providing highest standards of personal care and attention for the service users
· To assist with washing, dressing, toileting and personal hygiene as per care plan
· Duties in dining room include serving service users, assisting service users to eat, clear away dirty dishes, wipe down tables etc
· To make and change beds, tidy rooms, bathrooms, toilets and do cleaning where necessary
· Answer call systems
· To be polite and helpful at all times i.e. appropriate conduct and attitude towards service users, visitors and colleagues at all times
· To perform such other duties as required or directed by the senior staff , which may reasonably fall within the scope or range of the post, to ensure the comfort of the service users and / or the smooth running of the home
Experience working with the elderly is desirable but not essential.
No previous experience necessary as training will be provided.
Day & night positions available
Free staff meals
Salary will be dependent on experience.
Apply for Care Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly