Administrator - Legal
Are you a Law Graduate looking to get into a great Law firm or a legal administrator looking for a new opportunity. My client is looking to increase their administration team due to an increase in clients. You must be a pro-active person with great Microsoft Office skills, there are opportunities to progress in the company if that's what you are looking for.
Duties within this role
* Scanning documents to clients
* Setting up meetings both via online and meeting rooms once all staff are back in the office
* Covering reception whilst receptionist is on lunch and on a/l taking all calls and signing in visitors
* Supporting facilities manager
* Sorting incoming post and allocating to all departments
* Franking and seeing out post, arranging couriers
* Supporting the business with all other office administration
This is a temporary role with a view to go permanent after 6 months this role will be full time based within the office in Brighton, unfortunately due to the nature of the work there is no negotiation to work from home.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age