Early Years Practitioner Apprentice
- Working week: 40hrs, to be discussed at interview.
- Weekly wage: £260.00
- Expected duration: 20 months
- Possible start date:12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
- To work within one of our busy rooms offering high quality care and education to children between the ages of 0 – 5 years – 51 weeks of the year (20 days holiday entitlement is given).
- You will be working under supervision and you will be responsible for the care and development of children within the nursery
- Within our team you will be offering quality activities and play experiences and work in partnership with parents, participating in the key person system
- Working alongside parents offering key worker support in the joint development of children in their care
- Ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to and key training is undertaken with opportunities to develop skills further within your role
- Display an enthusiastic and self-driven approach to completing their apprenticeship
Requirements and prospects
- Be able to work well in a team
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Good level of education in maths and English
- Good Team working skills.
- Self-motivated individual
GCSE results (A-C 9/4 or equivalent) are desirable.
Internal and external training is given in First Aid, Food Hygiene/Safeguarding and Prevent.
Opportunities to develop and progress within the setting.
Things to consider
Warren Day Nursery is set in a rural setting operating in a converted barn. We also have a sister setting (Forest Park) based in Tunbridge Wells.
About the employer
COOKS CORNER CHILDCARE LLP
At Warren Nursery and Pre School we are a friendly team who works over 2 floors – which includes a large Baby Room, 2-year old Room and large Pre-School.
Set in a rural setting operating in a converted barn. We also have a sister setting (Forest Park) based in Tunbridge Wells.
The Post Barn
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Early Years Practitioner.
- East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
- East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard: Early Years Practitioner
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly