Are you an experienced hospitality supervisor who is looking for a new opportunity with an award winning winery? We have an exciting new position available in our hospitality team for someone who is able to be the key co-ordinator of our hospitality offering on our beautiful South Downs site.
We are an international award winning, family ran winery, based north of Ditching in Sussex. We are focussed on producing the highest quality, minimal intervention, traditional method sparkling wine. We have won many accolades over the years including IWSC 2018 International Winemaker of the Year, IWSC 2018 Best English Wine Producer and four times winner of UK Vineyard Association Best Wine Trophy.
What you will need to be a successful applicant
- 2+ years experience in relevant hospitality supervisory or management role
- Experience of leading a team of 3+ people
- Demonstrable commercial focus with experience of delivering outstanding customer experiences
- Competent user of IT including Excel and relevant EPOS and rota systems.
- To be a confident, respectful communicator; able to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders in an engaging and positive way
- To have a tangible and infectious passion for wine, together with enthusiasm for the English wine industry
- To be a credible, friendly, people person who is well organised, charismatic and a natural ambassador
- To be a team player who is flexible with availability dependant on the needs of the business. Weekend and evening working will occasionally be required.
- To be self-motivated, able to work independently with own initiative.
- To be a Brand Ambassador, aligned with the Ridgeview values : have talent, passion, be nurturing, and striving for excellence in all that you do.
What we will give you :
- The opportunity to work within an award winning wine business as part of a pioneering, proactive, friendly team.
- Your working day will be spent alongside a stunning vineyard with amazing views of the South Downs.
- Opportunities for your own continuous development with a focus on being the best you want to be
- Access to our employee assistance program.
- Staff discounts on wine
How to apply
A detailed job description is available on our website. www.ridgeview.co.uk/jobs.
Please note, as a well-respected local employer, we generally receive a significant number of applicants for any roles that we advertise. It is therefore critical that you, clearly and succinctly, demonstrate how your experience matches what we ask for. To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience to email@example.com You must also state in the email title which role you are applying for. We endeavour to reply to all applications, however, if you have not heard from us within three weeks of your application, it is likely that you have not been selected for interview.
Apply for Hospitality Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Hospitality & Catering Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hassocks
- Events & Entertainment Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hassocks
- Food Manufacturing Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hassocks
- Food Services Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hassocks
- Front Of House Hospitality Permanent Full Time jobs in Hassocks