- Working week: Monday – Friday 40 hours Some Saturday mornings will be required and time off in lieu to be taken in the week.
- Weekly wage: £220.00
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 12 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions:1 available
The role will involve mainly talking to guests on the telephone and helping with bookings and queries.
You will be required to operate our bookings system and monitor emails alongside the Guest Relations Manager
You will also be required to update spreadsheets and liaise with holiday home owners when necessary
- Update records
- Answering telephone calls
- Taking payments from guests over the telephone
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Reliable and adaptable
- Accurate and methodical
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Friendly and a team player
Good GCSE results (A-C or equivalent) are desirable.
A future career in a developing company.
Things to consider
Some Saturday mornings will be required and time off in lieu to be taken in the week.
About the employer
UK Getaways Ltd
We are a holiday lettings agency and provide full cleaning and maintenance services as well.
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.