Business Administrator Apprenticeship
- Working week: Monday – Friday 08:30 – 16:30, 37.5 hours per week
- Weekly wage: £230.77
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 19 Apr 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
We are looking for an individual to provide assistance and support to the office team carrying out a range of administrational tasks which will include:
• Creating a staff newsletter
• Making and receiving ‘phone calls and taking accurate messages when required
• Assisting with work orders
• Sending emails to customers
• Raising job sheets for our engineers
• Creating test results and certificates
• Sending feedback forms to customers and collating the feedback
• Responding to customer queries e.g. regarding costs for services or checking the Schedule of Works for engineer availability
• Responding to requests for quotations.
Full training will be given.
East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
We are looking for a candidate with good communication skills, General administration skills, good spelling, grammar and punctuation, proficient computer skills including using Microsoft Word.
We are looking for an individual who has a strong worth ethic, who is looking to work as part of a team, they will need to be punctual with a willingness to learn.
GCSE English & Maths grade C / 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable.
Potential permanent full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
About the employer
P & S Electrical (South East) Ltd
We are electrical testing specialists based in St Leonards-on-Sea. Completing over 1,000,000 electrical safety tests including PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing, Emergency Lighting, Fixed Wire Testing and Domestic Appliance Safety Checks across the UK, we are experts in offering advice and support to our customers
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship framework which will include Diploma and Functional Skills.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.