Apprentice Recruitment Administrator
- Working week: Mon-Friday 0900-1700, 40 hours per week
- Annual wage: £11,000.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
As a Recruitment Administrator you will be taught the ins and outs of complete compliance of Nursing and Healthcare professionals.
- You will learn and assist with the team to ensure all recruitment and compliance checks are cleared for candidates to begin working with us
- You will have the use of Excel, Word and Publisher to achieve on going activities and compliance checks. We also have internal software which you would be given training on to assist with administration duties
- You will be assisting with making templates and producing new streamline ways of working to organise our administration role.
- Any other admin duties
This is a highly important role and could progress to a full time Business Administration role in the future.
Full training will be provided by myself and my team.
Requirements and prospects
- Advanced in Word, Excel, filing systems
- Communication skills
Level 1 Administration.
Absolutely we are hoping after the apprentice will want to join out team with an increased salary and to progress with Nurses UK.
Things to consider
Nurses UK Head Office is very accessible with just a few moments walk to St. Leonards Warrior Sq train station.
Our company offers highly experienced individuals which the candidate will be able to learn from and offer life experience in the workplace.We are friendly bubbly team in which pre-COVID we did do monthly team building days anything from BBQ on the beach to GOApe at Bedgebury.
Closed on bank holidays (Annual leave is 28 days including bank holidays). Monday-Friday 0900-1700 Office hours working.
We have a kitchen which you are able to bring lunch and make bits if required. Lovely local coffee shops in abundance locally. We are a fun environment bringing recruitment into a futuristic way or working and its a great time to jump on board with Nurses UK.
About the employer
NURSES UK LIMITED
Nurses UK is a nursing agency supporting Care Homes and Hospitals through England. We have been running for five years and continuing to grow year on year. We run a 247 service to the clientele in which we are at hand as an emergency service to cover short fall and sickness periods.
This is a very exciting and fast paced business which we are always adapting to new ways of working especially in the current circumstances. We are looking for someone who is driven for success and willing to learn to progress within the company.
45 London Road
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship.
The Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship has been designed to develop an employee’s skills, knowledge and behaviours in a broad range of areas relevant to their role as an administrator. Employees on this apprenticeship programme will be expected to show initiative, manage priorities and their own time, problem-solve and make decisions while delivering their responsibilities efficiently and with integrity – showing a positive attitude. The role involves demonstrating strong communication skills (both written and verbal) and adopting a proactive approach to developing skills. Running a work based project is required as part of this apprenticeship.
Learners will study the following topics:
- Using IT systems to write emails, create proposals and produce spreadsheets
- Maintaining records and files
- How to build positive working relationships
- Communications skills
- Resource planning
- Project management techniques
Qualifications/Certification gained on completion:
- Apprenticeship Certificate (Pass or Distinction)
- Level 3 Advanced Diploma in Business Administration (optional)
- Level 2 Functional Skills English and maths (equivalent to GCSE grade A-C or level 9-4) unless exempt)
Progression & Professional Recognition:
The administration role may be a gateway to further career opportunities, such as management or senior support roles. Higher apprenticeship learning programmes are available for consideration.
- Typical Duration: 12 – 18 months
- Cost: Dependent on age of learner and size of business
- Delivery: 100% Work based
- Delivery Location: Workplace
- Entry Criteria: Set by the employer and dependent on job responsibilities. All learners will be required to complete an English and maths initial assessment prior to the start of the apprenticeship
- Level: 3 (Advanced)
- Start Date: Various
- End Point Assessment: Yes. Knowledge Test, Portfolio Based Interview, Project Presentation.
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.