Apprentice Business Administrator
- Working week: Monday to Friday 09:00 am – 5:30 pm, 37.5 hours per week
- Weekly wage: £187.50
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 04 May 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
We are a small, friendly, very busy company . Duties will include the following:
• Coordinating day-to-day communications with customers and clients using 'phone, email, etc
• Monitoring, recording and tracking data using Excel spreadsheets
• Raising invoices and stock control
• Answering emails in a professional and polite manner
• Data inputting and analysis
• Liaising with customers and suppliers
• We have a few home workers, so are all linked up with Teams working virtually on camera, as if we were all in the same office. You will need to feel comfortable being on camera.
East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship.
Full training will be given.
Requirements and prospects
- Good working knowledge of different Microsoft programmes e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent customer service / telephone skills
- Possess excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure and commit to deadlines
- Being able to manage priorities
- Good personal presentation and time keeping
- Dedicated and able to work on own initiative
- Be able to follow direct instructions
- Willing to learn
GCSE English & Maths grade C / 4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable.
Potential permanent full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Digital World Direct Ltd
Digital World Direct Ltd T/A DWD Telecoms is an independent Business Telecoms specialist providing lines, calls, Business Broadband services, telephone systems and United Communications solutions. We also provide mobile voice and data services with all major networks.
Brook Way Ivyhouse Lane
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship framework which will include Diploma, Functional Skills, ERR, PLTS.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
DWD Telecoms will provide additional training for systems used by the company including Billing Platforms and various network portals and systems
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.