Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice
- Working week: 40 Hours to be discussed at interview
- Weekly wage: £220.00
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 21 Jun 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
You will be working under supervision and your day to day task may include:
- Assisting makers with manufacture
- Cabinet Preparation
- Keeping the workshop organised and tidy
- Wrapping and packing finished items.
Requirements and prospects
- An interest in furniture making and joinery
- A willingness to learn
A positive attitude and willingness to do lots of different tasks with a certain amount of self motivation
Good GCSE results (A/C or equivalent are desirable.)
Roles within the company for candidates who are a good fit and have enjoyed their apprenticeship and wish to continue.
About the employer
Bespoke cabinet making and joinery
Berwick Court Farm
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the Carpentry and Joinery apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
East Sussex college will ensure Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard: Advanced Carpentry and Joinery.
Apply for Carpentry and Joinery Apprentice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly