Business Administrator Apprentice
- Working week: Monday to Friday 9-5, every other Saturday 9-5
- Total hours per week: 35.00
- Weekly wage: £315.00
- Expected duration: 24 months
- Possible start date: 17 May 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Advanced Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
Day to day duties will include the following;
- Answering the phone and dealing with clients queries.
- Taking card payments over the phone.
- Booking in jobs for engineers and managing the diaries.
- Tracking KPI's such as where our leads come from etc.
- General office administration
The ideal candidate will already have experience working in an office environment. If there is no relevant experience then the weekly wage would be reduced to reflect this.
Requirements and prospects
Excel, training will be provided on the job management system we use.
Must be calm under pressure, organised, polite, approachable.
Good GCSE results (A-C or equivalent) are desirable.
After successful completion of the apprenticeship the opportunity to manage the office and be the main point of contact for any issues.
About the employer
THE HONEST HUB LIMITED
We are a high end supplier of bathrooms and kitchens as well as offering domestic trades services such as plumbers, electricians and boiler engineers
76 High Street
Training provider: EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include the Diploma and Functional Skills if required.
East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
Apprenticeship standard: Business Administrator.
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.