Job Description – Marketing Executive (Full Time)
Martin Homes is a family owned expanding house builder. Specialising in new build and conversion developments within the prime locations of London, Sussex, Surrey and Kent. Our ethos of 'with you every step of the way' remains at the forefront of how we work.
We require a Marketing Executive to assist our team. Working alongside our head of sales. The role is full time with flexible ‘in-office’ hours.
- Design and distribute monthly/regular email marketing campaigns to keep prospective buyers informed.
- Help to grow our follower base on Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin organically and via paid social.
- Helps to detail, design, and implement marketing documents and items for each project.
- Sets marketing schedules and coordinates with colleagues and contractors to implement strategies across multiple channels.
- Answers questions from the public about existing and upcoming developments.
- Analysing trends, data, demographics, pricing strategies, and other information that can potentially improve marketing and sales performance.
- Creates and presents regular performance reports.
- Organise open houses and similar events to market the properties.
- Liaise with our website developer to maintain and improve our website.
- Creating and releasing local press releases.
- Regularly updating our sales tracker documents
Skills and Qualifications:
- 2+ years in sales / estate agency / marketing industry.
- A keen interest in the property industry.
- Experience in planning and working on marketing campaigns.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Experience with an email marketing service, such as MailChimp.
- Experience with Facebook Ads, Google Ads and other forms of paid social.
- Strong MS Office skills (excel, word, etc..).
- A logical thinker, who's proactive and results driven.
- Competitive salary.
- Remote working policy.
- Work within a dynamic expanding company.
- Weekly catchup calls with the development team