Group Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Title: Group Digital Marketing Specialist
Reports to: Senior Management
Location: Hybrid, Brighton
We are looking for an absolute rock star to take the lead on all of our marketing across these 3 award-winning brands.
We are particularly keen to speak with experienced, creative and organised digital marketing specialists who genuinely love CREATING AND MANAGING engaging content, particularly across social media and email platforms.
Experience in recruitment is a bonus but not essential. What is essential is a love for life, oodles of creativity and a whole lot of energy to take us to the main stage!
- Create, design and manage compelling email marketing campaigns
- Create, send, manage and report back on all campaigns
- Grow audiences across all brands
- Align email campaigns with all available digital channels: -
- News & Advice articles, candidate and client
- Social Promos
- Banner Advertising
- Website content, wording, pricing
- Create and manage the social media strategy, channel plan, objectives and deliverables and prioritise the management of existing channels i.e. LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Facebook
- Create and post compelling social media posts
- Identify appropriate industry and partner social content for sharing / engaging
- Grow audience and engagement levels across relevant social platforms
- Work with team to obtain necessary partner/sponsor/client promotional collateral.
- News, Advice, Banners, logos, quotes, artwork.
- Drive engagement with partners/sponsors/clients/candidates
Branding Content and Presentation
- Create content for presentations, proposals and on-site / off-site branding materials.
- Brief to outsourced providers when required and quality check end products.
- Showcase partner/sponsor news in an impactful way to our audiences and networks.
- Create content and coordinate delivery of press releases where required.
- Utilise all internal channels – news, eMarketing, social, banners, website content.
- Distribute to our local PR network.
- Identify appropriate new PR network opportunities.
- Usage of Google Analytics, Madgex Insights, Mailchimp, Google DFP and Social Media Analytics to understand marketing impact and opportunities.
- Make data driven decision re campaign deliveries and refinements.
- Ensure all websites and marketing material is up to date and produced in a timely manner, understanding that this may take priority at times.
- Website Maintenance – adding & editing pages, removing pages, posting news articles, sponsor logos, artwork, photos, banners etc, adding jobs.
- Manage backfill and aggregator relationships - measure and maintain effective content.
You must have skills and experience in the following areas:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional qualification for Marketing/related field.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a senior digital marketing position.
- Experience of managing an eclectic assortment of social media campaigns.
- Experience of creating and managing email and digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience and passion for creating engaging marketing collateral including social media graphics, email templates, presentations, GIF’s etc
- Ability to write engaging content without supervision
- In-depth knowledge of the main marketing tools such as Hootsuite, Adobe, InDesign, Canva, Photoshop etc.
Why us? Well here are just some of our MANY benefits we offer:
- Hybrid working!
- Early finish on a Friday!
- Flexible working when required!
- Opportunity to travel!
- Lot’s of holiday!
- Regular social events with a great team!
- Mid-year and end of year party!
- Birthday day off!
- Private Health Care, which also includes Free Gym membership!
……….and so much more!
For more information, please contact either Paul Scrivens (Commercial Director) or Fay van der Westhuizen (Head of People and Operations) for more details.
We’d LOVE it if you could tailor your application to suit the role; seeing your creativity first hand will really help us find the superstar we need to thrive!
We look forward to hearing from you!