Team Support & Administrator (Technical)
Job Title: Team Support & Administrator (Technical)
Coolstays.com showcases extraordinary places to stay across the UK, Europe and worldwide. We now have a growing portfolio of over 2000 hand-picked, extraordinary places to stay. Each offering something unique, unusual or stylish.
Our website features the coolest cottages, cabins, treehouses, windmills, lighthouses and glamping, as well as villas and boutique hotels. We work with hundreds of independent owners and agencies, as well as selected affiliate accommodation partners.
We’re looking for a Team Support & Admin person to join our small, hard-working, passionate team, and help propel the company to the next level and beyond.
This would be an all-round team support role with a emphasis on technical customer support and technical admin, reporting to the Management team, with the main functions being:
- Working alongside the Web Content Editor, Property Managers and Technical Team, assisting with Property Owner support. Typical activities include: copy updates, photo uploading and editing, checking pricing, identifying booking and availability feeds, checking and approving special offer information.
- Responding to Owner support tickets on our helpdesk system.
- Contacting Owners to help with technical issues such as responding to enquiries, calendar feed integrations, image uploading, etc.
- Assisting owners with onboarding.
- Adding of affiliate properties.
- Analysis of data.
- Other project based work and support to the Management team to assist with business development.
- Responding to website visitor helpdesk tickets as required.
What skills are we looking for?
Essential - All candidates must have...
- Online customer service experience in a technical field
- An excellent understanding of web front end and back office systems - and how they communicate with each other.
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Amazing attention to detail and administrational skills.
- Excellent computer literacy - solid grounding in MS Office (Excel, Word, etc) and Google’s office suite (Sheets, Docs, etc)
- Ability to interpret website traffic and visitor engagement metrics
- Experience using web content management systems
- Multi-tasking abilities
- A positive attitude, willing to “muck in” and do general admin as required.
Desirable - The ideal candidate will also have...
- Knowledge and understanding of the various online travel companies in our field and various booking platforms such as Airbnb, Vrbo, and booking.com
- A knowledge of HTML and basic principles of web site design/presentation. A qualification in CiDA/DiDA would be advantageous
- A knowledge of photo-editing tools
Hours: This is a full time position (37.5 hours per week) spread across the week.
Location: This is a homeworking role with regular face-to-face meetings in Brighton, so you will be ideally located in Brighton or the South East.
Equipment: Laptop and mobile phone will be provided.
Pay: £18,000 - £22,000 per annum full time (depending on experience).
Closing Date: 31st May 2021.
Along with your CV it is also ESSENTIAL that you include a covering letter that illustrates how you have all the essential skills and experience.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES PLEASE (This means if you represent somebody and are not actually applying for the job yourself, we really don’t want to hear from you. Thanks!)
Application Deadline: 31/05/2021
Expected Start Date: 01/06/2021
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year