Customer Support Channel Co-Ordinator: Elekta
Customer Support Channel Co-Ordinator
Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Elekta Care Support are responsible for delivering professional customer support for the Elekta product range.
The Customer Support Channel Co-Ordinator will provide efficient processing and routing of inbound customer support demands to the right teams for action, admin of regulatory documents, plus some entry level product support activities for the Elekta product family, particularly the Elekta Care Community customer portal and the customer Learning Management System.
The key activities of the role are supporting customers, business units and distributors with their product issues. Product support requests will be submitted to the support team via support channels including phone, email and customer portal. It is vital that all product issues are reviewed in a professional and timely manner with the clinical impact of the issue being identified as quickly as possible to determine the case priority.
The individual is expected to be a confident communicator with an excellent ability to prioritize and organize information. An interest in, and an aptitude to comprehend, the products currently on offer from Elekta and their basic applications is essential.
Fluent in a second language (ideally German, Spanish or Italian) however, other European languages considered.
- Efficient processing and prioritizing of support activities
- Recording all support activities in an appropriate call logging system and ensuring customer cases are dealt with efficiently and with minimum delay
- Managing customer support enquiries through to closure and communicating directly with customers, in accordance with company process and procedures
- Escalating to management any technical issues that are likely to become significant
- Managing product recall activities, including liaising with customers and processing their questions or replies accordingly
- Providing back-up telephone cover to support teams
- Adjust shift hours as necessary to ensure proper coverage during business hours, provide bank holiday cover where required
- Following Elekta’s quality, regulatory and safety policies at all times
- Perform other related duties as assigned or requested
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies -
- Excellent, confident communication skills in English plus a second European language, written and oral
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be flexible, able to work under own initiative (self-starter) and as part of a team
- Ability to successfully multi-task while prioritizing customer needs and maintaining good attention to detail
- Always demonstrate best practice to ensure a satisfactory outcome for customers
- Competent IT application knowledge (Outlook, MS Office, CRM system)
- Interest in learning new skills and professional development, able to adapt to changing demands