Work Based Learning Compliance Administrator Apprentice -
Work Based Learning Compliance Administrator Apprentice East Sussex College Group We are looking for a level 3 Apprenticeship Administrator to support the Work Based Learning Apprenticeship Manager based at our Ore Valley Campus, Parker Road, Hastings. This is a customer facing role, so we are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic person to join our team and carry out a range of administrative duties.
Based at our Ore Valley Campus in Parker Road, Hastings, the successful applicant will be supporting the Work Based Learning (WBL) Delivery Manager.
Duties will include:
- Monitoring and enrolling monthly learner cohorts, ensuring learning data is completed and distributed to relevant assessor caseloads using internal and provider on-line systems.
- Using internal college systems and the learner providers on-line platform(s) to monitor learners’ weekly attendance and progress, identifying those at risk and supporting your allocated assessors.
- Reporting any issues to the WBL Delivery Manager as required
- Front line communication via face-to-face, phone or email with assessors, learners, employers and external agencies.
- Supporting other team members and WBL Delivery Manager when required to carry out administrative duties appropriate to the post across the WBL partners / internal teams. E.g. enrolments, quality processes and general audit compliance duties.
Full training will be given.
East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship.
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sussex Coast College Hastings
Contact Gill Ramsay 07848 439561 email@example.com