Customer Service Advisor Apprenticeship
- Working week: Mon to Fri 0900 – 1730 hrs, 35 hours per week
- Weekly wage: £175.00 - £245.00
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level Apprenticeship
- Positions: 1 available
Corporate and Legal is Fully FCA regulated and holds ISO9001 and 27001. Working in a fast paced environment, in our new modern offices, your main duties will include:
- Liaising with clients via phone / email. E.g. resolving queries regarding claims
- Negotiating with the customer and their client – e.g. repayment plans / settlement plans
- Ensuring there are good outcomes both for the customer and their client Updating case management systems using Lateral, our bespoke database
- General office duties – e.g. scanning, photocopying
- Full training will be given
- East Sussex College are the Training Provider for this apprenticeship.
Requirements and prospects
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience of using Microsoft Work, Outlook, Excel
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
Ideally you will be:
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Willing to learn
- Interested in financial services
GCSE English & maths grade C/4 or above (or equivalent qualifications) desirable.
Potential permanent full-time employment and further training through the Credit Services Association on successful completion of the apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Due to the sensitive nature of our work, you will be expected to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement
About the employer
THE C & L GROUP OF COMPANIES LTD
We provide claims support and recovery solutions for businesses.
1 Pacific House
Training provider EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Training to be provided
- Level 2 Customer service practitioner
- East Sussex College will provide the apprenticeship standard which will include Diploma and Functional Skills if required
- East Sussex College will ensure Health & Safety, and Equality & Diversity.
- State any other training you as an employer would be providing.
- Negotiating Skills.
Before applying for this apprenticeship, please note that we can only accept applications from candidates that have eligibility to work in the UK.