Press & PR Officer
£24,573 - £26,174 p.a. Full time, permanent post.
We are looking for a talented Press & PR Executive to join our vibrant Marketing and Communications team. It will be a blended working arrangement with some days on campus and some days working from home each week.
You will be working closely with the Head of Marketing and a team made up of Designers, Digital experts, Social Media Gurus, Schools Liaison & Event coordinators. You will lead on specific work streams, and on a day-to-day basis manage multiple projects ranging from marketing campaigns to news posts and live coverage of our college events across the group.
Your coverage will underpin the reputation of East Sussex College within the education sector and expand the East Sussex College Group brand as one of the leading post 16 providers, utilising the relevant media at a local, regional and national scale, promoting the College within our demographic area to deliver solutions that deliver measurable results.
• A minimum of 1 years’ experience or willing to incorporate a level 4 training Qualification element as part of the role
• Able to share a portfolio or body of work samples
• Be at ease discussing briefs, innovating and sharing ideas
• Be highly organised and accountable
• Demonstrate the ability to juggle multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
• Have excellent attention to detail
• Have a flexible approach to work
We can’t wait to hear from you …
This post is subject to a DBS check.
Closing date: 4th August 2021.