Graduate Commercial Insight Executive
Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Commercial Insight Executive to join our Commercial and Marketing team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex.
You’ll support the Senior Commercial Insight Executive in gathering, analysing and distributing intelligence about products, trends and competitors within the industry to support executives and managers in making strategic decisions for the organisation.
We’ll provide you with great opportunities to learn from experts in the field, as well as progress through our graduate programme.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have a degree in a relevant subject (e.g. Marketing or Economics)
- Have strong analytical, mathematical and data mining skills
- Be self-motivated and driven to progress in your job role and future career
- Support the Senior Commercial Insight Executive with discovery projects that help to inform future strategies, new product developments and improvements to existing products and services
- Collate regular benchmarking data and the production of regular benchmarking reports
- Undertake financial reviews of competitor annual reports and company presentations
- Conduct research on competitor journeys, produce reports summarising findings and make actionable recommendations
- Keep the Insight Hub up to date with recent reports and key commercial figures
- Ensure all material is signed off by the relevant parties prior to distribution
Skills, knowledge & experience
- A degree in a relevant subject e.g. Marketing or Economics
- No previous experience is required for this role. However, to succeed applicants must demonstrate via the interview process: an aptitude for storytelling through data and a curious nature
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical, mathematical and data mining skills
- Self-motivated and driven
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving problems
- Professional, confident and personable
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Be able to multi-task with a range of internal stakeholders
- Able to view activities form a customer’s perspective
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If you’d like to work for an award-winning employer in a fast-paced environment, apply now!