We’re on the hunt for a talented Quality Assurance Assessor to join our Performance team in Salford Quays, Manchester or Haywards Heath, West Sussex on a 6 month fixed term contract.
You’ll provide assurance that all policies and procedures are being adhered to and that the company’s colleagues are operating at the required competency and meeting regulatory requirements.
As a QA Assessor, you’ll be responsible for contributing to positive change and improvements to customer experience and suitable customer outcomes, through continuous improvements, reporting and analysis of trends.
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to:
- Have experience of working in a quality assurance environment including risk and controls principles, focusing on customer outcomes
- Have experience in private motor vehicle insurance industry, ideally in both policy and claims environments
- Have strong problem solving and continuous improvement principles
- Conduct quality assurance assessments and cross validations as required, within agreed timescales and as per agreed schedule
- Achieve KPI’s and SLA’s including timely and accurate delivery of all tasks and reports
- Identify and assist with continuous development of departmental processes and procedures and drive improvement to support the achievement of business objectives
- Supporting with external supplier reviews when required
- Analyse adequacy of identified risk and the reliability and adherence to internal controls
- Work collaboratively with all teams and colleagues, ensure consistency to quality assurance approach and best practice within the team
- Provide positive and constructive feedback to colleagues and suppliers, building and maintaining respectful relationships with all colleagues, working closely with other departments and supporting them as and when required
- Actively promote continuous improvement and raise bugs when identified
- Demonstrate the company’s values and appropriate behaviours
- Contribute to any ad hoc projects or policy updates as required
Skills, knowledge & experience
- ACII Qualification is desirable
- Experience of providing coaching to employees
- Experience of working in a quality assurance environment including risk and controls principles, focusing on customer outcomes
- Problem solving and continuous improvement principles
- Proven data analysis and translation of management information to tangible actions experience
- Experience of working in the private motor vehicle insurance industry, ideally in both policy and claims environments
- Experience of working in a financial services regulated environment
- Customer focused
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- A flexible approach and positive attitude, keen to help others
- Ensures great attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy in recording and reporting
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit yourlifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
For further information on what we can offer and to learn more about this role, feel free to contact our dedicated Recruitment team.
If you’d like to work for an award-winning employer in a fast-paced environment, apply now!