SIA Group have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager/Appraisal Analyst to join our commercial restructuring team in the South East. SIA Group are a dynamic award-winning asset valuation, disposal and advisory business with 7 offices throughout the UK.
The role will be based in our Brighton office, which mainly covers instructions across the South East of England. However, the successful candidate(s) are likely to be required to travel nationally on occasion to assist our other offices on instructions as work dictates.
- Undertaking physical site inspections and scheduling plant, equipment and other assets initially under the guidance of an experienced/qualified valuer.
- Processing information supplied/obtained during site visits in a timely fashion.
- Conducting asset valuation research, interpreting information obtained from various sources and forming an opinion of value;.
- Assisting in the production of formal valuation reports and drafting correspondence to clients;.
- Overseeing asset disposals by various methods including private treaty and online auction sale, including;
- Site/asset preparation;
- Cataloging (describing and photographing assets);
- Preparing and uploading sales to our online auction system;
- Overseeing sale marketing;
- Overseeing site clearances inc. Health and Safety considerations;
- Liaising with purchasers and clients;
- Organise and complete asset removals
- Supporting the wider team and assisting with collective sale assets relocated to our Brighton auction warehouse.
- Assisting with accelerated business sale processes of distressed companies.
- Ideally the applicant will have gained some work experience, post-educational qualifications, preferably in an engineering/finance based role, however other work experience will be considered.
- Enthusiastic with a good work ethic, willingness to learn and attention to detail.
- Interested in pursuing professional qualifications and gaining NAVA or RICS qualifications.
- An interest in plant and machinery, manufacturing processes across most conceivable industries.
- Excellent communication skills, willing and able to communicate to people at all levels.
- A self-starter with the ability to manage own time and prioritise work whilst working also working as part of a team.
- Good IT/analytical skills.
- Willingness to travel on a frequent basis to visit companies and inspect assets and equipment. The role will involve overnight and occasional weekend travel.
- Full driving licence and own transport required (travel expenses will be reimbursed).
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Opportunity to join and train with an established, ambitious growing company.
- Working in a flexible professional environment with the ability to assume a level of autonomy to workload based on experience.
- Ability to gain a professional work based qualification