- Weekly wage: £227.50
- Working week: Monday-Friday, 35 hours per week, 9am-5pm
- Expected duration: 18 months
- Possible start date: 20 Oct 2021
- Apprenticeship level: Intermediate Level 2 (GCSE)
- Positions: 1 available
- Learning how to become an integral part of a team
- Understanding that without customers there would not be a business
- Producing signs, printing & copying for a very varied customer base
- Learning how the machinery works and keeping them maintained
- Keeping to tight deadlines
- Working hard which can be very rewarding
- Answering the phone
- Face to face appointments with customers
- Leaving the office for customer meetings
Requirements and prospects
- Knowledge of computers would be helpful
- A willingness to learn new skills
Not a major consideration – a willingness to work and learn are a very important part of the Plan Ahead ethos. The successful apprentice will however be required to complete an initial assessment in maths & English before being signed up to the apprenticeship.
An opportunity to join a successful and respected local business.
Things to consider
Plan Ahead is based in the centre of Eastbourne – 5 minutes from railway station and bus routes.
In line with Government guidelines – 5 weeks paid holiday.
About the employer
Plan Ahead is a busy, family owned run business offering a printing, copying and signage service to Eastbourne and its surrounding areas for the past 33 years with a very respected client base.
AJ Curry T/A Plan Ahead
Unit 6 Commercial Mews North
EAST SUSSEX COLLEGE GROUP
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Apprenticeship Certificate (pass or distinction)
- Customer Service Level 2 Diploma (optional)
- Level 1 Functional Skills in maths and English (equivalent to GCSE grade D-E or level 3-2) unless exempt.
20% of your contracted working hours each week will be spent on training. Training will be made up of visits by your assessor in the workplace every 4-6 weeks, written assignments, mock assessments, observations, in-house training, being mentored, shadowing other members of staff and anything else that leads to learning a new skill relevant to the apprenticeship.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)