Digital Product Manager, Bupa Global
Full time 35 hours per week
Competitive salary and benefits
Here you’ll be welcomed. We champion diversity and we understand the importance of our people representing the communities and customers we serve. You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose – helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world.
As Digital Product Manager for Bupa Global, you will own the delivery, and optimisation of digital journeys for customers – both members and employers. You will act as a digital partner to the business and use analytics and insights to drive improvements in the online journeys to ensure we are meeting our delivery requirements. The role works closely with the Market Engagement Team, to drive ongoing engagement of the wellbeing services to Employer Sponsored Sales (ESS) customers and brokers, with a view to driving long-term utilisation and adoption across all services. You will have a commercial mindset accompanied with analytical thinking and have experience managing delivery work streams using customer insights, analytics, content, UX/UI, design and brand.
What you'll do:
- Work with stakeholders to manage all aspects of the Health Solutions digital product lifecycle including discovery, build and ongoing improvements to meet business objectives and customer needs, with a view to improving Bupa Global’s wellbeing proposition
- Ensure the continuous management and optimisation of the health solutions portfolio to ensure they are market leading, and achieve strong utilisation in line with industry benchmarking
- Joint accountability, working as part of the Bupa Global Wellbeing Squad, to lead the direction of any wider future Wellbeing proposition development, with a view to optimising Health Solutions Services and ensuring alignment
- Provide monthly customer reporting on health engagement to ESS Sales Team to support ongoing client meetings
- Work closely with the Head of Market Engagement to agree and define required customer engagement initiatives, and representing Bupa internally and externally in any meetings
- Direct accountability for managing and developing a Health Solutions Exec, including regular 121’s
What you'll bring:
- Deep understanding and enthusiasm for web technologies, digital trends and innovation
- Excellent stakeholder management with experience and ability to influence decisions at all levels, up to director level
- Experience of shaping digital portfolio and developing channel strategies driving digital transformation and delivering significant business benefits.
- Ability to demonstrate insights & data visually and creatively
- Experience working in a global environment (agency and/or client side).
- Budget and forecast management skills.
We are a health insurer and provider. With no shareholders, our customers are our focus. We reinvest profits into providing more and better healthcare for the benefit of current and future customers.
Bupa Global is the international health insurance division of Bupa. We provide customers who want premium international coverage with products and services to access the healthcare they need anytime, anywhere in the world, whether at home or when studying, living, travelling or working abroad.
Bupa Global has offices around the world including London and Brighton (UK), Miami (USA), Dubai (UAE, in partnership with OIC), and Hong Kong (China) as well as regional offices in mainland China, Singapore, Egypt, Mexico, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Brazil, Panama, Guatemala and Ecuador.
Our benefits are driven by what matters to our people. It’s important to us that these benefits support a work-life balance that keeps people healthy, both mentally and physically. As Digital Product Manager you’ll be eligible for:
- 25 days holiday, increasing through length of service, with the option to buy or sell
- Bupa health insurance as a benefit in kind
- An enhanced pension plan and life insurance
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Discounted access to Gympass, a flexible, monthly subscription service with live classes, fitness apps and 1-21 sessions
- Various other benefits and online discounts
- Access to a season ticket loan for public transport
Diversity and Inclusion
Bupa is committed to making sure that every applicant is assessed solely on personal merit and qualifications. We actively celebrate the diversity of our colleagues and provide an inclusive environment so you can bring your true self to Bupa. We’ll make sure you are treated fairly regardless of disability or circumstance. That’s why we’re happy to offer reasonable adjustments as part of our recruitment process to anyone that needs them.
Whether you’ve found your feet or are discovering a new path.
Welcome to a place that celebrates you.
This isn’t where you've been.
This is where you're going.
This is what we have belief in.