Are you passionate about serving the highest quality coffee, offering customers a personalised service and a memorable experience? That’s Costa! We take pride in offering a friendly welcome within a relaxing environment and we would love for you to be part of the Costa team.
Costa is the UK’s favourite coffee shop and has become synonymous with great coffee in a great environment!
This Costa store is owned by Goldex Investments Ltd. We are an Award Winning Multi Brand Company with stores throughout the South East of England... our motto is “Investing In The Future” and that includes our staff. Our People Are What Makes Us Great!
We currently have vacancies in the following stores:
- Burgess Hill
- East Grinstead
- Haywards Heath
- Preston Road Brighton
How you can impact the business
-Your excellent customer service skills will ensure a warm and welcoming environment guaranteeing repeat custom.
-Your barista skills will offer a quality experience, crafting outstanding cups of coffee every time!
-By attending team training meetings you can extend your knowledge and build confidence to up sell
-Your high standards will ensure compliance with Health and Safety, cleaning and allergens awareness
-Your awareness of the COSTA Check criteria and expectations will contribute towards team achievements
-Your till operation skills will ensure accurate cash handling procedures
- 50% Staff discount and Free Core Drinks whilst working, 25% off all Costa Coffees (discount card)
- Full, structured training including Barista, Brand Standards, Food Safety Level 2 and the potential opportunity to become a Barista Maestro along with the corresponding pay rise and senior duties in store
- Long term career prospects... We love to internally promote our staff so they grow with us!
- Attractive Rates
- Company Pension
-Holiday accrual system
-Refer a friend scheme and receive £150 per candidate (T&C’s apply)
-20% off Goldex Staycations on Thanet Coast (for 2 or more nights)
-Opportunity to volunteer for the Costa Foundation
-Recognition opportunities: Hampers for Workiversary’s, Store of the Month, Customer Feedback Award, Achievement Awards
· Essential Requirements
- Enthusiasm to execute outstanding customer service
- Friendly manner
- Communicate confidently with customers
- Flexible approach (ability to be multi-skilled)
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to work within a team and individually
- Presentable and able to follow uniform brand standards
- Reliable & committed
- Flexible to be available for shifts
- Worked within a customer facing environment
- Worked in the hospitality/ retail industry