Wave have taken positive steps in developing our site management’s approach to the ‘customer’s journey’. Through investment in facilities, systems and processes we have experienced growth in participation, but it is essential for us to continue to explore new opportunities for investment and partnership, to inspire active lifestyles within our communities.
Marketing and Communications at Wave supports 17 facilities across Wave, Sport Eastbourne, Sky High Trampoline Park, East Grinstead Sports Club and Newhaven Fort to promote participation in activities and services across all Wave brands.
The ideal candidate will work in collaboration with a dedicated marketing agency, Head of Community and Health Improvement and Membership Sales Adviser, to help plan, deliver and report on new members campaigns, as well as customer and members notifications.
There will be a heavy emphasis on digital marketing activity, related to increasing participation, Membership sales and overall finance performance, as well as supporting outreach events to actively promote services and facilities.
The role will include, but not limited to.
The Marketing Executive would provide support for the delivery of campaign messaging and relevant communications through both digital and print communications.
Working across all areas of Wave’s business, the focus will be on increasing participation in activity, membership promotion and linking with facility-based teams to ensure that appropriate messaging is being displayed and provided.
- Knowledge of updating and adding content for websites.
- Content posting for multiple social media platforms, to include visual and written.
- Working knowledge of marketing concepts and principles.
- Interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Can do attitude
- Driven and Enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office to include Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- To be flexible to the changing demands of the business
- Able to react positively to changes in policy and development into new or improved areas of service activity
- To be able to follow Wave Leisure Trust Policies and Procedures