Are you looking for a new career with a fast-growing, dynamic company? Well look no further! We need a Claims Operations Lead to join our growing operations team in Haywards Heath, West Sussex office or Salford Quays, Manchester office.
You'll Drive the delivery of excellent service and experience to our customers through the offshore partner whilst embedding a culture of performance, efficiency and continuous improvement, ensuring it is an extension of our own business. Ensure change programs land effectively within the offshore environment, along with adherence to process.
Drive operational performance, ensuring clear and effective processes in place to manage:
- Implement, manage and work with the vendor to ensure their business is an extension of our own
- Measure performance against our own teams and agents and work with the vendor to improve any performance gaps
- Roadmap and change management – work with the vendor to land business initiatives effectively, ensuring they have what they need to deliver against plan and clear measures of success.
- Adherence to SLA – Conduct regular (at least weekly and monthly) reviews with the vendor on performance delivery and ensure all stakeholders are kept up to date. Act in real time to issues.
- Ownership and assessment of ‘Sustain’ activity within the vendor to ensure consistent and effective application of 5 Core Tools (Standard Work, Visual Management, Team Hubs, Structured Problem Solving, Workplace Assessment). Specifically, this will include:
- performing process confirmations
- reviewing and calibrating process confirmation activity, in order to improve the quality / accuracy and consistency across vendor
- leading and supporting interventions to address any significant decline in TEM (Tools Embedding Measure) scores
- Issue management – ensure that any incidents of service interruption are effectively managed to completion, all stakeholders are informed and mitigating actions are taken to reduce negative impacts and avoid recurrence.
Design and deploy a customer satisfaction and culture program in conjunction with CX:
- Ensure we are measuring the right things at the right time to drive the correct behaviour and track that this is having the desired effect (e.g. FCR, NPS, CSAT)
- Ensure we are sharing this feedback and closing the loop with customers and agents, identify moments of celebration and improvement opportunities
- Monitor and evaluate the performance and QA plan and clearly be able to identify heroes, zeros and pain points
- Ensure accurate and relevant data is available and communicated to the business
- Formalise a two-way communication strategy that allows flow of information into and out of the offshore provider but in a controlled manner to ensure no confusion and retain ownership
- In all the above ensure we are driving improvements and celebrating success
- Ability to work with a vendor virtually and at the offshore location as required
- Comply with the requirements, and act in accordance with, the Group Code of Conduct and Fitness and Propriety Policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with Company Policies, Values and guidelines and other relevant standards/ regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties
Experience & knowledge
- Must have proven claims management experience, ideally with a solid track record of managing outsourced vendors in some or all aspects of delivery
- Demonstrable track record of service delivery in a claims and contact centre environment.
- Proven experience of change program roll out
- Experience with continuous improvement methodologies
- Previous people management and stakeholder skills
- Extensive knowledge of best practice in claims in a contact centre structure
- Solid understanding of operational management in a fast paced omnichannel environment
- Understanding of operation and supplier management and corresponding principles and regulations
- Capable of translating complex information into potential operational impacts and actions
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Leadership and relationship management skills, an influencer
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to identify problems and find effective solutions
- Good communication skills at all levels
- Deadline driven with the ability to perform under pressure
- Flexible in approach and comfortable with both teamwork and independent working
- Customer centric
- Responsible and accountable
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- An organised and proactive approach
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- A flexible approach and positive attitude
- Strives to drive business improvements to contribute to the success of the business
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide a weekly free fruit delivery, discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.