Location - Gatwick - RH6 0LG
Full time - 8:30-5:30 Mon-Fri
Holiday - 20days
Who are we?
We opened our first space in Worthing in September 2016. In little over 5 years we have opened 4 more spaces in Hove, Crawley, Chichester and Southampton. Our USP is providing a ‘Community’ working environment, which enables home grown talent to work near home, without the commitment of a lease. Over the last 5 years we have built up a membership base of over 2,000 Sussex based businesses who have used our space in one capacity or another. That could be office space, meeting room use or as a virtual office member. We have hosted in excess of 200 networking events across our spaces to date. Our customer members vary in size of business from start-ups through to established companies.
Who we need:
Freedom Works is looking for a talented individual to join our team to be a Receptionist/ Administrator at our Gatwick space. We are looking for someone who is solutions focused and can get things done!
We have a team designed alliance that highlights attributes that make up a team member at Freedom Works. We are looking for someone that is:
It is the primary responsibility of the Receptionist/ Administrator to ensure that the co-working space runs efficiently for the comfort of all of the members and contacts. Visitors and members should receive a warm welcome and that every opportunity is utilised to encourage the core principles of creative collaboration and community.
- Responsible for providing a warm welcome to all members, visitors and contacts, representing the Freedom Works brand
- Responsible for ensuring that all visitors and hot deskers are on boarded to the space correctly and understand our Covid-19 guidelines for using the space.
- Responsible for ensuring the space is clean and tidy. Hourly cleaning of touch points and kitchen areas.
- Responsible for keeping the member community up to date with information be that reactive / informative or proactive updates
- Responsible for answering telephones according to company guidelines, responding to information enquiries accurately, routing calls as appropriate and taking messages.
- Ensuring alarms, locks and security measures are in place at the end of the working day.
- Responsible for ensuring that Health and Safety procedures and processes are followed and any breaches are highlighted to the Head of Operations in particular to Covid-19 guidelines.
- Responsible for responding to and recording all incidents/complaints/issues according to the company Incident Reporting Procedure documented in the Runbook for each site, finding and recording solutions within the agreed timescales.
- Accepting, sorting and processing post and parcels in accordance with company procedure.
- Accepting and signing for deliveries
- Purchasing supplies following the established procedures
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,999.00-£20,000.00 per year
Mask are mandatory in all spaces, additional cleaning, managing head count.