Job Title: Accommodation Consultant
Work Location: Portslade, East Sussex
Hours: Full time, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm.
WorkingAwayFromHome.com is a leading provider of serviced accommodation. We link businesses and their staff to serviced apartments and houses worldwide. We produce a quality and efficient service to provide solutions for client’s accommodation needs.
WorkingAwayFromHome.com encourages our employees to maximise their potential. We are looking for hungry, passionate individuals willing to learn and develop their skills and experience.
You will be given the opportunity to gain the necessary experience and skills via our internal and external training. Due to our growth plans in 2022 and 2023 there will be potential for promotion into senior consultant, business development or management roles. Those who consistently deliver, exceed targets will be rewarded financially via our generous commission scheme.
We are seeking an Accommodation Consultant with high energy levels, determination and a can-do positive attitude. The successful candidate will join our sales department and report directly to the Managing Director.
As an Accommodation Consultant, you will:
• Source and select serviced apartments across the globe.
• Working closely with the Property Manager you will maintain the database and record availability of accommodation.
• Network and advertise to new serviced apartment owners.
• Identify serviced apartments and match them against clearly defined client accommodation requirements.
• Work closely with the Business Development Director to ensure that all accommodation requirements are clearly understood. The successful candidate will be involved in the full business cycle from receiving the accommodation requirement through to concluding the deal.
• Negotiate contracts and rates with serviced apartment owners.
• Deal with general enquiries relating to contracts, payments, logistics, complaints, etc.
• The successful candidate will be liaising with a diverse customer base and gathering as much information as possible to ensure maximum revenue.
• The role will be largely office based. If the successful candidate demonstrates potential, they will have the opportunity to travel internationally.
• You will be self-motivated and have excellent communication skills to work with cross-functional teams to deliver successful outcomes. You will thrive on complex client requirements and be personally motivated to provide the best solution to challenging problems.
• Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
• Be able to gain people’s confidence, develop rapport and develop relationships.
• Be persuasive, persistent and patient.
• Be able to cope with pressure
• Be flexible and adaptable
• Have a mature personality
• Have excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Have the ability to prioritise
• Have good IT skills (Excel, MS Office)
• Be able to work to deadlines.
• French language skills would be beneficial.
• Knowledge or experience of using CRM
• 3 A-levels or equivalent.
How do I apply
Application Process: Applicants, please send a copy of your CV accompanied by a short summary of why you are interested in the Accommodation Consultant position. Additionally, why you think you are the best candidate for the role.
Please submit your details via the link in this advert
Closing Date: Friday, January 21st 2022.
Interview Dates: Monday, Tuesday, January 24th / 25th 2022.
Interview Location: Portslade, East Sussex.