Customer Service Team Leader
Alternative Airlines is a fast growing Online Travel Agent, and our ongoing mission is to empower anyone in the world to book a flight easily, and every booking and every customer counts to us!
We are in the amazing position, that we are growing, and we are growing fast! Therefore this role is to help manage our customer service workload.
Alternative Airlines is a young and innovative company in the fast-moving travel sector. We are hard-working, driven and committed to delivering excellent customer service.
At Alternative Airlines, our staff are important, and we are committed to their on-going personal development. With a global customer base and offices near Gatwick Airport, Alternative Airlines is an on-line travel agency (OTA) which offers a wider choice of flights for its customers. By working with more airlines worldwide, including smaller regional airlines and low-cost carriers, we offer a greater choice of flight options at lower prices. We specialise in flight-only sales and offer over 600 airlines on our easy-to-use site.
● Minimum of 1 years experience of working in a customer facing team
● Proven experience in managing fast moving workloads
● Expert knowledge of Amadeus GDS experience including ticketing and refunds
● Highly organised, proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
● Passion for customer service and the airline industry
● Working alongside the Senior Customer Service Executive and Customer Service Manager to manage the teams workload on a daily basis
● Ensure workloads are prioritised throughout the day in all aspects of the CS role
● Providing feedback to management team on individual performance
● Looking for new ways to develop processes
● Ensure we are always providing the highest level of customer service
● Action on 1*/2*/3* reviews on Feefo and Trustpilot with the aim to get them removed, and follow through to ensure they don’t happen again
● Be an escalation point for the team for customer issues
● Suggest best practises for ways of working and rolling them out
● Work alongside the other manager to build training plans for new starters
● Delivering training and support new starters on the transition from training to being on shift
● Provide coaching and feedback to team members
● Produce a daily workload roster to ensure all tasks are actioned on a daily basis
● Pulling regular stats on the workload and sharing with the management team, including call listening and QC of emails inline with the Team Incentive
Why work with us?
Our people matter, they are what drives our success. Therefore we have created a culture where we put our people first:
- We understand the importance of having a good work life balance.
- We are multiple small teams working together to reach our mission.
- We challenge ourselves daily, and move at pace
- We try new things, make decisions on them quickly.
If you want to help us on our mission and the above job description and our values match your skills and experience then we urge you to apply for this role. We want great, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, motivated people to join our team, and we look forward to hearing from you!