Alternative Airlines is a fast growing Online Travel Agent, and our ongoing mission is to empower anyone in the world to book a flight easily, and every booking and every customer counts to us!
What is happening now:
We are in the amazing position, that we are growing, and we are growing fast! Therefore this role is to join our expanding ticketing team.
We are recruiting for NEW people, so if you have got Amadeus and ticketing skills we would love to hear from you!
● Working across different systems to issue tickets on numerous airlines
● Following internal processes to confirm bookings
● Question and provide solutions to ticketing issues
● Processing refunds, cancellations and reissues
● Dealing with airline queues
● Follow internal processes on preventing fraudulent bookings
● Opportunity to work alongside our development team to simplify ticketing
● Support the customer service team with ticketing issues.
● Previous experience working in a ticketing tem
● Amadeus GDS is essential
● Be able to multitask at a fast pace whilst maintaining a high level of attention to detail
● Highly organised, proactive, able to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
What we offer:
● Competitive salary
● Full training given
● Modern office
● Free parking
● Pension scheme
● Free Wi-Fi
● Summer & Christmas parties
● Travel perks
● Opportunity to directly and personally influence the next stage of growth of a young, innovative and fast-growing OTA
Why work with us?
Our people matter, they are what drives our success. Therefore we have created a culture where we put our people first:
- We understand the importance of having a good work life balance.
- We are multiple small teams working together to reach our mission.
- We challenge ourselves daily, and move at pace
- We try new things, make decisions on them quickly.
If you want to help us on our mission and the above job description and our values match your skills and experience then we urge you to apply for this role. We want great, entrepreneurial, enthusiastic, motivated people to join our team, and we look forward to hearing from you!