Customer Service Team Leader
B&CE have an exciting opportunity to join our growing team as a Customer Service Team Leader to oversee team members delivering excellent customer service and technical support, tailored to the needs of the customer, throughout the life of their relationship with B&CE.
This role is a hybrid opportunity with the successful candidate working both at home and in the office.
To oversee team members delivering excellent customer service and technical support, tailored to the needs of the customer, throughout the life of their relationship with B&CE. To ensure team members build and maintain customers’ trust and confidence to maximise customer, advisor and third party satisfaction and retention.
To effectively monitor and manage the competence of all staff, and encourage and support staff development and professional progression.
Effectively contribute to the achievement of the department’s overall objectives and apply the Treating Customers Fairly (TCF) culture and principles within own job role.
Skills & Experience:
• Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
• Qualifications – Achieved or working towards the following:
Certificate in Financial Administration (CF1)
Certificate in Financial Administration (FA2)
Must be obtained in line with the Overseer T&C requirements
• Experience working in an operational pensions environment or financial services environment
• People Management
• Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of pension legislation (particularly auto enrolment)
• Excellence in Customer Services
• Ability to work with and across other business units
• Empathy and sympathy with customer needs
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Ability to meet deadlines within tight timelines
• PMI Certificate in Auto Enrolment
• Other relevant financial services qualifications
• Experience of employer/employee pension communications
• Experience of DC pension platforms/interfaces
B&CE is an equal opportunities employer. We believe everyone has the right to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect. We are committed to treating all our people (and all who apply for a role at B&CE) equally and enabling them to perform at their best and demonstrate what they have to offer. We are a disability committed employer, please let us know if you need any reasonable adjustments made to our recruitment process (application, selection assessments where relevant, and interview) to enable you to show us the best “you”.
Our people are our strength so finding ways to value and reward them is important to us. That’s why we offer an award-winning pension – it’s what we’re good at – plus health care cover, an onsite gym, access to a personal trainer; even the odd massage. And if they’re feeling peckish after all that activity, they can always refuel in our subsidised restaurant. Discover more of B&CE’s employee benefits including our training programme, which is designed to give our people the support they need to develop a fulfilling career. *This is subject to current government COVID guidelines*