Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Job Location: UK – Crawley - West Sussex
Job Code: IMS20222202-77568
Flight Data Services (FDS) is an integral part of L3Harris’ Commercial Aviation Solutions (CAS) business sector. CAS is dedicated to providing cutting-edge products and services to customer with a clear mission to create safer skies. FDS enables airline, helicopter and business jet operators to make informed data-driven decisions that result in improved operational efficiencies and safety.
We are looking for a passionate and energetic Marketing Coordinator to join our FDS business based in Whiteley, Hampshire. However the role can also be filled based at our offices in Crawley, West Sussex.
About the role:
- Identify and implement opportunities to drive new customer leads.
- Work closely with Regional Sales to identify cross/up-sell opportunities to existing customers.
- Cultivate leads through the sales and customer journey
- Position L3Harris’ as industry experts and thought leaders within the field of flight data.
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Position L3Harris as thought leaders in the flight data services industry
- Develop and execute multi-channel lead generation including; search, email, social, digital and events
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns to promote specific L3Harris FDS products and services
- Ensure FDS is represented at key industry events maximising speaker opportunities
- Produce FDS collateral including; brochureware, white papers and case studies
- Content generation for the above, plus website and social channels
- Support regional sales initiatives including; product demos
- Competitor, customer and industry related analysis with actionable insights
- Reporting KPIs back to the business at team, Regional Sales and Exec level
Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ B2B SaaS (Software as a Service) marketing experience in fast paced, global company
- Event management/coordination
- Marketing campaign planning and delivery
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Analysis and reporting
- Microsoft applications - Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Resilient, creative and pro-active
- Aviation industry related experience preferred
- Previous experience working for data provider or analytics company
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices, Virtual Conference tools (zoom) and Adobe Suite
- Social media community management
- Experience of Facebook Business Manager and/or Linkedin Campaign Manager
- Email marketing (Mailchimp, Dotmailer, Marketo etc)
- Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Group Income Protection, Private Health Care and Life Assurance
- Cash plan to claim back expenses for glasses, dentist and much more.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounts with cinemas, travel, major retailers, family days out and much more
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Free parking
- Cycle to Work scheme
Please note: L3harris Commercial Aviation do not provide a visa sponsorship for this role. All candidates who wish to apply for this vacancy must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered.