Title: Asset Sales Administrator
Department: Major Assets Sales Department
Reports to: Asset Sales Manager
Position: Full Time
Location: Crawley, Gatwick
AerFin Ltd is one of the fastest growing Aviation & Defense business in Europe specialising in aftermarket material solutions to airlines and MROs with quality used material to reduce maintenance costs whilst maintaining the quality and integrity of the aircraft you see flying today.
We offer a range of services from PBH contracts for airlines, 24/7 AOG support from both our London, Miami and Singapore based distribution centres, engine leasing, innovative material supply programs for MROs including our Beyond.Fleet.Services™ programme in conjunction with our strategic partners through to Technical consultancy projects to lessors and operators. AerFin also provide engine disassembly services for CFM and RR engines from our 100,000sqft UK based facility.
AerFin has experienced significant growth over the past 5 years and were awarded the 2018 Fast Track 200 Sunday Times award for the UK’s fastest growing exporter. Due to this growth, an exciting opportunity has emerged for the need to support the growing data demands of the business and how we can build products to help support the next phase of growth for the business.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join the growing Major Assets Sales Department supporting the trading of Aircraft Major Assets: Auxiliary Power Units (APU’s), Landing Gears and Engine Nacelles. The Asset Sales Administrator will be assisting with and providing support in the day-to-day management of the major assets sales, leases, exchanges and programs.
The Asset Sales Administrator will be working with and reporting to Asset Sales Manager. The role will be primarily office based with occasional travel might be required to support Asset Sales growth strategy.
- Identify new sales opportunities Respond to Request for Quotes (RFQ’s) Negotiate purchase prices and payment terms. Assist in managing and processing exchange, lease, sale and repair orders. Liaison with internal Technical departments regarding Technical Packs / Tech records queries Produce and distribute marketing flyers & push lists Liaise with the MRO department regarding the cost and management of asset repairs Supporting in ensuring Major Assets sales meet expected budget requirements Obtain market pricing and intelligence Liaison with teardown facilities regarding the removal, packaging, and shipment of assets Maintain and update an Asset Tracker with sales, opportunities, and status Provide Internal Sales reports Assist with Consignment, Lease and Lease Purchase agreements Liaise with our internal Legal Counsel Communicate effectively and maintain professional relationships with customers and internal stakeholders. All other duties as deemed appropriate to grade and experience as assigned by the Line Manager.
Education and/or Experience:
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE standard in Mathematics and English. A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Willingness to learn. Team player and self-motivated, strong planning, organizational and time management skills. Strong customer service and communication skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Outlook, Powerpoint).
- Relevant experience in a sales or admin related role Previous experience with Quantum Control (AerFin ERP system).
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail. Ability to work using own initiative and manage priority of workload. Able to work within a small team of highly motivated individuals in a fast-moving environment. Professional and courteous