Frontier Pitts Ltd is a manufacture of perimeter security equipment, including automatic Gates, Barriers, Bollards and Roadblockers, with over 100 years’ experience within the industry
With around 120 staff based from our headquarters in Crawley, West Sussex, we provide a complete range of services including design, site surveys, manufacture, installation, maintenance and full project management.
We are now seeking a Maintenance Administrator to join the team, part-time, to fulfil requirements in the areas of maintenance administration and general office support. The following list of duties is not exhaustive.
Nature and scope
The person appointed will be highly motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active and organised, with a strong customer focus. It is a varied role, and the post holder will demonstrate an ability to multitask calmly and efficiently.
The post holder may be required to attend trade shows or exhibitions for networking opportunities and to gain new product knowledge.
Maintenance Administration Duties
- Answering incoming telephone calls and dealing with maintenance enquiries, including gathering information from potential customers.
- Preparing maintenance quotations.
- Processing maintenance quotations on computerised system.
- Chasing up quoted work and monitoring quote in anticipation of an order.
- Dealing with incoming emails.
- Maintain customer database on specialised software.
- Raising purchase requisitions for hotels, flights, car repairs & car hire.
- Booking in Maintenance visits.
- To liaise with other departments as necessary to ensure continued improvements to customer service and internal communications.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role, ideally within a sales office role, but formal qualifications are not required.
- A working knowledge of Eagle software will be an advantage, but not essential as training will be given
- Highly motivated team player with a desire to meet targets and seek new business opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
- Strong customer focus Microsoft Office skills essential (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
The working hours are 09.00 – 13.00 Tuesday, Thursdays and Fridays.