Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
Product Manager – QA Solutions.
Drive innovation for both, product and support for End to End QA solutions, ensuring we maximize profitability and customer satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of the product. Key contributor to the definition and execution of Product Roadmaps for the treatment software. Within the product management team, this role is responsible to drive activities (with internal teams and external partners) for successful development and release of new products.
- Revenue & margin growth for assigned products
- Business case and CRS delivery for the individual product innovations in responsibility area
- Customer Satisfaction
- Cross Business Line Product Management
- Cross Portfolio Product Management
- Regional Sales Leaders
- Order Fulfilment
- Service and Customer support
End-to-End responsibility for assigned products. To include:
- To contribute to the Product Strategy for the designated products based on market, customer and competitor analysis and in line with the company wide portfolio strategy for new and existing products.
- Perform product management duties on assigned products in order to maximize their profitability throughout their lifecycle and to support Marketing in promotion of assigned products in order to increase market share in accordance with company goals and objectives.
- Work closely with other key functions in Product Development to ensure successful product development activities Contribute to the solution level roadmap, and generate lifecycle plans for assigned products
- Identify and define user needs and prioritize those based on the value to company and customers by addressing these needs
- Translate market requirements into solution configurations based on a minimal viable product approach. Working with portfolio heads, other product managers and roadmap owners to ensure that all requirements are captured and documented.
- Coordinate product and service feature improvements based on market feedback together with D&E, service and marketing (e.g. successfully address Customer pain points).
- Contribute to the generation of business plans for assigned products.
- Keep current on customer needs, competitor products and key market drivers
- Contribute to Design to Value agenda across all relevant functions to maximize profit.
- Monitor delivery of products according to product specification, on-time, within budget and quality
- Manage product lifecycle decisions (EOS, EOGS, EOL) together with Lifecycle Marketing
- Participate in customer research, working groups and visits as required
- Act upon CLM cases in a timely manner
- Contribute as instructed to upstream aspects of Commercialization planning and align with downstream marketing to secure a clean handover to product launch
- Work closely with Marketing on commercialization and promotional activities (e.g. support at Trade Shows)
- Support customer visits and product demonstrations as required
- Interface with the team managing clinical validation activities as required
- Assist with high level sales and internal training as required
- Identify external strategic innovation partners, assist in negotiation and establishing collaboration and distribution agreements
- Manage relations with strategic external partners
- Prioritize feature backlog for PI planning
- Approve designated sections of the commercial catalogue
- Manage joint innovation roadmaps with external partners
Relevant Knowledge, skills and competencies
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline is required. Medical Physics background is preferred or by experience.
- Relevant product management exposure or other relevant customer facing role in the medical device industry.
- Previous experience in the radiation therapy or associated medical field is preferred.
- Capable of and demonstrated ability to understand and simplify complex processes
- Experience in modern (software) development environments and working with international teams.
- Able to drive innovation, both, in terms of process and product content
- Able to lead collaborations with external partners
- Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English, other languages are a merit
- Analytical skills for customer, market and competitive review
- Product knowledge for the designated portfolio is desirable
- Collaborative mindset as impact needs to be driven without formal authority across functions.
- Persistence and persuasive behaviour to own and drive cross functional initiatives.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally