Amazing Business Development Manager (digital apprenticeships)
- Creative Process Digital
- Brighton, East Sussex
- £30,000 - £35,000 basic + £20,000 OTE (uncapped) per annum
- Closing date
- 29 Jul 2022
- Business, Education, Marketing & PR, Media, Digital Marketing, Recruitment , Technology
- Business Development
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Flexible
Creative Process Digital is the leading provider for digital skills and digital apprenticeships across Brighton and Sussex.
We provide companies with the skills they need to thrive in the digital age. We do this via the digital apprenticeship programme that we launched with Government at Apple's UK HQ, establishing successful digital apprenticeship programmes with hundreds of employers from ITN, MTV, Warner Bros, BT Sport and many more SMEs. We are the nominated digital skills provider for Brighton and West Sussex Councils and the University of Sussex.
As our Amazing Business Development Manager your role will be to generate new employer relationships as well as nurture existing ones to create digital apprenticeship vacancies across all sectors and types of business.
Digital job roles in a digital transformation world are expanding exponentially and in this role the sky really is the limit with realistic targets and uncapped earnings!
Watch our employer promo on our homepage to understand more about our digital skills pitch
Key features of the role include;
Building strong relationships with new and existing employers
Use a range of business development strategies to drive and develop new business
Generating new digital apprenticeship vacancies
Placing candidates and /or existing staff into digital apprenticeships
Help maintain and build the reputation of Creative Process as the leader in this sector
Ideally you will;
Have a track record in successful consultative sales
Be a strong and confident communicator on the phone and face to face
Be super networked
Have a passion for high quality skills and training experiences for young people
Hunger to meet targets and share in the rewards
You will be working for a growing, agile business that places high value on quality and excellence and that appreciates success and commitment, rewarding staff accordingly and providing a flexible and friendly working environment.
We value diversity and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
Creative Process supports employers to develop the digital skills and capabilities they need for the 21st Century. We do this via the digital apprenticeship that we launched with Government at Apple’s UK HQ in London and at i-crossing in Brighton with their CEO and Caroline Lucas MP. We deliver up-skilling and training to your existing workforce or help you to attract, select and recruit young talent into your business.
We have hundreds of brilliant apprentices with a range of leading companies from Channel 4, BT Sport and EMI Music to many more local organisations across Brighton and Sussex such as i-crossing, Warner Bros, Gene, lovelocaljobs.com, Cobb Digital and Brighton and Hove Council. We are passionate about giving talented young people new career opportunities and some of the best training available. To follow is a brief summary of our apprenticeship offer;
- £10k worth of training and professional development value for new and/or existing employees.
- Training that covers Digital Marketing, Account and Project Management, Digital Business and Admin, Social Media, Search and Analytics, Web Development, UX, Content Management, Digital Design, Video Production, Photography, PR and Digital Imaging.
- New digital skills and business strategy to help your business grow.
- Advanced level diploma qualification across a 12 month period
- A team of highly qualified trainers and assessors all of whom work in the sector with excellent professional competence, skills and experience.
- 5000 square foot of first class digital training and mac suite facilities with the latest in professional and specialist software.
- Free recruitment and assessment service to source the best in digital savvy talent for you to interview (based on a 2 week turn around)
- Track record of successful apprenticeship delivery across the Brighton, Sussex and London with hundreds of employers .
- Industry master classes from leading Brighton firms to ensure your apprentice is getting the best possible training and digital skills
92% of our apprentices continue in their job post apprenticeship, delivering even better results for their company.
Eighth Floor Telecom House
125-135 Preston Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert