Want to join a team with a mission to improve and save lives?
We continually look for motivated and skilled individuals who are interested in supporting our customers – healthcare professionals who use our products to help patients and their communities.
We currently have the following opportunity available - please contact us for more details!
We don´t just build technology. We build hope.
We are looking for a Software Upgrade Project Manager who can contribute to project management of software upgrades of Treatment Planning Systems (TPS).
Locations available for you to work from: Crawley, London, Hybrid
What you’ll do at Elekta
The Elekta Care Support Centre provides technical and application support to Elekta’s software products in primarily Europe and in distributor territories covering EMEA.
We are looking for a good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and dedication to our customers. Technical knowledge of the product including the hardware on which it runs through to the use of the application’s software is required.
This role is based predominantly in the office in Crawley however travel will be expected throughout the region for onsite meetings.
What you bring
We believe you are self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and are always in search for a better way. You are creative, work best in teams, and want an opportunity to truly make an impact. We believe that you have:
- Experience in project management or planning technical IT projects.
- Technical skills in PC/Network Computing
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Visio.
- Ability to effectively interact with customers.
- Strong computing and IT knowledge.
- Education to degree level or have relevant experience in related field.
- Fluency in at least 1 other European language than English (French, German, Italian, Spanish).
- Ability to Travel 20%.
- Manage project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables.
- Work with a team of technical specialists to ensure that the customer is fully aware of the implications of any upgrade work being undertaken before that work commences.
- Provide and maintain all documentation required to support a software upgrade.
- Being available as required to take calls from customers, Elekta engineers and Distributors pertaining an Upgrade.
- Escalate to management any technical issues that are likely to become significant, including potential issues preventing new software rollouts.
- Always ensure that business units and distributors are kept updated with progress of any issues being dealt with.
Your Knowledge, Skills and Competencies
- Strong customer care skills and stakeholder management
What you’ll get
In this role, you will work for a higher purpose; hope for everyone dealing with cancer, and for everyone regardless of where in the world, to have access to the best cancer care. In addition to this, Elekta offers a range of benefits such as Group Income Protection, Private Medical Insurance, Pension, Dependants’ Pension, Introduction Bonus Scheme Policy, Holiday Purchase, Cycle to work scheme, Flexible working hours, Overtime Policy, Childcare Vouchers, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance, Long Service Awards and Retirement Policy.
How to proceed?
Please attach your resume in the application form and we will contact you!
If you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Aida Faiz (Global TA Partner) on LinkedIn.
As a leader in precision radiation therapy, Elekta is committed to ensuring every patient has access to the best cancer care possible. Elekta is a proud innovator and supplier of equipment and software used to improve, prolong, and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders.
More than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. We openly collaborate with customers to advance sustainable, outcome-driven, and cost-efficient solutions to meet evolving patient needs, improve lives and bring hope to everyone dealing with cancer. To us, it's personal, and our global team of 4,700 employees combine passion, science, and imagination to profoundly change cancer care. We don’t just build technology, we build hope.
Elekta is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with presence in more than 120 countries and listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit elekta.com or follow @Elekta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
We are an equal opportunity employer
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.