French Customer Service Advisor - Nights
Total Package: c£33,150 (£24.5k basic + £7350 shift allowance + £1300 STI)
Hours: Full time 37.5hrs per week, 4 nights on 4 nights off shift pattern
Benefits: Holiday, Pension, Health Care after one year
Your role will be to provide advice and to coordinate medical assistance and emergency medical travel services to customers. This may include, for example: providing pre-travel advice, arranging medical appointments or hospitalisation abroad, coordinating air ambulance and medical evacuations, liaising with medical service providers, as well as the policy holders and their family members, provide information on policy cover, whilst ensuring all case handling is documented in the system.
- Create First notification of claims under the client’s Insurance plans; analyse Medical Assistance.
- Provide assistance and emergency medical travel services to customers, including pre-travel advice, cost containment, identifying potential recovery opportunities, liaise with customers, corporate clients and providers and create and deliver a communication strategy to meet our customers’ needs and expectations.
- Provide customer service support re: policy cover, monitoring and reporting on patient status, coordination of travel emergencies, whilst ensuring all case handling is documented in the Liberty System.
- Proactively handle escalated calls and ensure complaints are resolved, where possible, and logged in accordance with business policy, including use of the
- Respond database and meet FCA guidelines.
- Deliver superior customer service whilst ensuring regulatory principles & processes, including TCF (Treating Customer Fairly) policies are followed and delivered consistently.
- Give care and consideration to cases managed in respect of technical and operational case management quality, complaints reduction, leakage and cost control, reserving accuracy, quality of HCNs, again ensuring department operates within defined regulatory, legal and company policy requirements
- Assist with the review of processes and potential risks to ensure the department operates in the most efficient manner possible, reducing transactional costs and risks to the business.
- Deliver agreed Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to achieve business objectives, including call answer rate, productivity & quality targets to ensure defined Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met.
- Promote a pro-active outbound call culture, including setting clear expectations of service to
- Fluent written and spoken English & French Insurance/international healthcare or claims handling experience ideally in a call centre environment
- Minimum 2 A levels Grades A-C or equivalent - including recent graduates with proven customer service skills
- Confidence in communicating with people at different levels in different situations IT and PC literate demonstrating typing skills.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work load effectively to meet varying tasks and deadlines and delegate.
- Strong communicator at all levels; verbally and written to build and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Good numeracy, literacy and attention to detail. 2
- Takes ownership for personal growth, this includes being open & responsive to feedback, being self-aware, self-reflective, displaying personal initiative and ensuring industry knowledge is kept up to date. Is self-managed and motivated, has a proactive/’can-do’ attitude, can demonstrate effective problem solving and is solutions focused even when working under pressure.