Business Development Executive
Location: Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum (OTE £35k per annum)
Our client offers great opportunities to develop and further their employees' careers offering training and personal development plans.
They are a very sociable Company and regularly hold events such as Pub Quizzes, Sports Events, Awards Ceremonies and many more.
They will continue to grow as a Company which will create exciting opportunities for their employees.
Across a 6-9-month period, the academy gives you the opportunity to learn all the products and services, that they deliver to their customers.
You will quickly see the career progression offered to you once basic training and targets are met. This successful programme is proven to up-skill and teach new sales techniques to make you very successful.
Once leaving the academy, their graduates move throughout the business, some within sales roles specialising in their choice of product - Cyber security, mobile, fixed lines, IT, Energy. Some people like to choose an operations-based role - Customer Service, Account Management, Service Desk support, Project Management.
- You will be required to call prospects to talk them through the services and products that they can offer.
- This is across the client’s entire portfolio.
- Engaging with potential new customers and book appointments for their Business Development Managers to visit customers for a face to face meeting or a virtual appointment.
- If a meeting is not available they must gather as much relevant information as possible and use their inhouse CRM to pass these leads to the relevant division with aim of the prospect being signed up.
- Cold and warm B2B outbound calling
- Booking appointments for the Field Sales Team(s)
- Promoting a variety of products and services
- Building a pipeline of future opportunities
- Providing excellent customer service and representing the company brand positively
- Comfortable maintaining high call volumes – 150+ per day
- Professional telephone manner
- Target Driven with a positive mindset
- To be fun and outgoing – the right fit for the environment
- Diary management skills – attention to detail
- Be motivated and show a resilience to knock backs – a true desire for hard work
- Have excellent customer service skills – great and positive communication
- Be computer literate, particularly in Microsoft
- Drive and desire to learn new skills
- Previous telesales experience desirable but not essential Driving Licence desirable but not essential
For more information, please contact Chris and team at Clearline Recruitment