Head of Let Property
£36k - £42k pro rata FTE
We are recruiting for a Head of Let Property to join our team here at Wiston Estate to manage the significant property portfolio.
Based in the heart of West Sussex, Wiston Estate is a rural estate which comprises a number of enterprises. The estate encompasses property management, farming and forestry teams. It is also one of the UK’s most awarded sparkling wine producers, comprising vineyards and winery teams. In 2021 Chalk Restaurant and shop opened, meaning the estate now employs a significant hospitality team. This role will sit in the Property Team and link into the estate’s wider principles and purpose – to foster a rural meeting place where people, nature and enterprises coexist and flourish. The estate believes strongly in investing in people, maximising our resources, championing fresh thinking and extending a generous welcome to all who come to the estate.
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the UK working in a similar role. Need to demonstrate knowledge of lettings legislation
- Excellent and confident user of a variety of IT systems. Netsuite Booking Manager experience a bonus
- Excellent and confident user of all Microsoft Office programmes, with a particular emphasis on Excel
- Strong communication skills with demonstrable experience of collaborating with multiple stakeholders
- Organised and exceptional attention to detail, analytical thinking, problem solving and service driven
- Qualified by experience or relevant AEA, NFOPP, ARLA qualification
- Full drivers’ license and own transport (due to rural location)
- Full right to work in the UK
Flexible working hours possible.
When applying, please send a CV and covering letter.