ICP Search is a specialist award-winning talent organisation that provides bespoke recruitment solutions to the advanced and emerging technology markets worldwide. Our expert team of consultants work in partnership with the world’s best technology disrupters across several exciting tech niches including Sports Technology, Broadcast & Media, Communications, Semiconductors, SaaS and Cloud Security.
Together, we strengthen our client’s recruitment pipelines, support recruitment strategy and source the very best mid, senior and board level talent from across the globe.
We are now entering another incredibly exciting time as our growth strategy continues and the demand for our services and expertise expands.
That’s where YOU come in!
We're looking for an experienced Managing Consultant to lead and support our team of consultants as they continue to increase their recruitment pipelines by strengthening their client and candidate strategies and focus across Europe, APAC and the US.
You will have a minimum of 5 years successful recruitment / executive search experience and be very comfortable working in a lead capacity. You will also be comfortable managing your own billing targets alongside supporting and overseeing the team’s performance. Experience within an Executive Search environment would be hugely beneficial but not essential.
Note, we are specifically looking for somebody who enjoys the mix of sales and people management for this position *other positions are available for purely sales focussed roles.
You will also enjoy working in a flexible hybrid set up, working as part of a close team remotely and in the office to achieve success.
What you’ll do
In addition to managing your own clients, you will be our consultants go-to person (lead) for all recruitment activities. Areas of responsibility will include support in areas such as new business, delivery and general recruitment strategy. In addition to supporting our current team of consultants, you will work closely with our Chief Executive to facilitate company wide growth, contributing to the Senior Management team and being a fundamental part of the company’s growth strategy.
You will be confident and experienced in completing thorough recruitment processes from start to finish and able to work closely with our recruitment consultants to review and improve pipeline, setting and managing personalised KPI’s as well as supporting with offer negotiations and terms of business for example.
You will also…
- Support in the development of strategy, tactics, sales plans and profit targets.
- Accompany consultants on various client meetings, whether that be with a new business focus or to further strengthen existing relationships.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with the consultants and leadership team to review and give updates on all open positions
- Communicate, train, and educate team members on sourcing, staffing, applicant tracking, and compliance processes. This will include training and coaching on the candidate journey, negotiating salaries, benefits, expectations and motivations etc.
- Generate reports, tracking how well each individual achieves company and individual KPI’s set. Manage team and individual KPI’s for all priority jobs and clients.
- You will be a confident and competent negotiator, able to get the best terms for company and client alike, which will involve working closely with the finance team.
- Be motivated by success, helping the team to not only overachieve on targets but also support their own self-development.
- Lead generation – confidently be able to spec out candidates that may not be suitable for certain clients and see where else the candidates can be introduced.
- Create and work to a business development plan that ensures achievement of, and the ability to exceed revenue targets. Work closely with the Consultants/Account Managers in developing and growing strong and successful accounts.
- Identify new opportunities within existing clients and reignite dormant relationships.
What should you have?
- Intelligence, people skills and the ability to read situations and influence people are all necessary for this role and you must have emotional maturity.
- Experienced Team Manager across small to medium sized teams and looking to transition to a senior management position.
- Impressive billing history and track record of managing and developing teams.
- Excellent seasoned 360 recruiter with proven ability to achieve demanding targets and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to build rapport, find solutions and be adaptable in pressuring situation.
- Passionate about creating a supportive environment and guiding colleagues throughout their career. Self-motivated, ambitious with a positive mindset and passion to grow a business.
- To have good judgement in all situations and be a strategic thinker. Excellent organisational skills and must be very good at house keeping such as CRM systems, pipelines etc.
It's also a bonus if you have:
- A minimum of 3 years + management experience Tech experience or background isn’t necessary, just someone who is a strong manager and has great recruiter experience.
Why work with us?
We are set up to support and create success. We’ve won a ton of awards and have been featured in many industry insights. We enjoy what we do and we love working together. Cool hey? We want you to succeed, together we are stronger.
Everybody in our team has an important part to play in our success. Whilst we are each individually responsible for our day to day running, we work very closely as a team to provide the best solutions for our clients at all times.
We know that if people feel good, they will do well. It’s simple!
We are a team that respects, trusts and looks out for one another. We have a flexible remote working system that allows us to balance time in work with our interests and commitments outside of work. This is very important to us and has undoubtedly been the key to our success in recent times.
We do have targets, of course we do. Let’s be honest, we all need goals to motivate us but we certainly don’t need them to weigh us down. We agree targets and tailored support together. We manage our daily business together and it’s all managed in an adult way. No big shot managers here, just a team set up to get be the best it can be.
Some of our MANY benefits include…
- Very competitive salaries and commission plans.
- A VERY flexible hybrid working model, supporting life in and outside of work.
- Early finish on a Friday.
- We also believe in the freedom to work the hours where you are more productive so more flexible arrangements can be arranged.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, that’s 33 days a year. We also increase your allowance each year once you have passed 3 years giving you the opportunity to have 38 days holiday per year. Nice!
- Regular social events with a great team!
- Mid-year and end of year party!
- Birthday day off!
- We celebrate work anniversaries with a lie in or early finish AND special gifts to celebrate certain milestones along the way!
- Private health care, which also includes free gym membership
- Pension contributions as you’d expect! And much more!