Live in Care Worker in and around Arundel
We are looking for someone to Live in the client’s home and assist them with daily tasks as agreed in the care plan.
Your role would include helping clients with tasks such as:
- Assisting with washing and dressing
- Shopping and Meal preparation
- Prompting or administering medication
- Support with daily routines
- Respite Services
- Socialising and leisure activities
- Helping clients access the community
- Stoma care
- Palliative Care
It is important that we find the right person to meet the individual client needs
So, we would be looking for someone with the following qualities:
- Good communication
- Excellent English skills
- High Standards of Care
- Self-motivated, organised and reliable
- Be able to prepare and cook a meal.
The work hours depend on the clients, from 7 days to 6 weeks (or longer) and we would work with you to obtain a rota that the client and yourself are happy with.
Each 24-hour period you are with the client you will receive 2 hours of the day to yourself.
What you will receive in return;
- Ongoing support
- Ongoing Professional Development
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Right to work in the UK
- DBS clearance
- Minimum of 2 references and one being your last employer. Minimum of 1 year’s care experience
- Driving Licence
- Access to a vehicle
Salary: £115 / 125 per day