Marketing Communications Specialist: Elekta
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Business, Healthcare, Marketing & PR
- Advisor, Business Development , Customer Service, Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Marketing Communications Specialist will report directly to Marketing Communications Manager.
This role is responsible for the tactical development and execution of comprehensive integrated marketing communication plans to ensure all disciplines including PR, marketing, visuals, digital, social media, and events are working together in harmony. The ideal candidate should be able to work with many stakeholders across the organization – balancing internal requests with proven best practices.
This position will support the Marketing Communications Manager in balancing stakeholder requests with proven best practices and internal guidelines, co-create creative briefs and campaign plans as well as support content production for multiple channels and markets.
Both creative and organized, this person is an effective storyteller, with an excellent attention to detail and has worked across multiple marketing channels.
- Support and execute tactical comprehensive marketing communications plans to drive results.
- Be a brand ambassador; Learn and live the brand and support the brand vision through careful execution of design, messaging, voice, and approach of all marketing efforts.
- Ensure that marketing materials are in line with Elekta brand guidelines and follow internal approval and required regulatory processes.
- Serve as the point person for requests coming into the Marketing Communications Team; Facilitate kick-off and project meetings, co-develop creative briefs, and collaborate with marketing services – both internal and external – to execute the marketing communications plan and support the wider marketing plan.
- Work with the wider Marketing team to effectively monitor and communicate progress on campaigns and identify improvements.
- Support content production and campaign development through content writing, proofreading, presentation design, video reviews, content management, and more.
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES –
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Team player and personal achiever; this position will always be working with and relying heavily on others to achieve outcomes.
- Natural storyteller and able to communicate key messages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.
- Exceptional organizational skills and an interest in project management.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to effectively manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Cross channel experience; particularly in digital space
- Innovative and curious mindset and not afraid to share ideas of best practices from other industries or propose new ways of working.
- Minimum 2 years of related marketing experience
- Experience in healthcare desirable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional qualifications
- Experience working in cross-functional teams
- Experience working across cultures and internationally in a matrixed environment is desirable
- Some international travel may be required.
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert