Product Manager, Patient Workflows: Elekta
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Business, Healthcare
- Advisor, Customer Service, Programme Management , Project Management, Quality Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Product Manager, Patient Workflows, is responsible for workflow elements relating to patient set-up and verification, treatment delivery and motion management.
This is a Capability PM role, which focuses on understanding the user needs and representing the users and patient for a specific workflow area. Capability PMs are experts for the workflow element they own and have a deep understanding of how the products are used. They own the capability roadmaps, ensuring consistent usability and facilitating platformisation across the whole portfolio.
Overall, the PM organisation is responsible for the portfolio at an aggregated level – ensuring value to the patients, customers, business and wider society for each segment and region over the medium to long term.
1. Market Insight Provide market and stakeholder needs understanding and product vision, in co-ordination with cross- Business Line (BL) upand down-stream stakeholders, to guide the Linac Solutions BL.
2. Commercial Strategy Provide needs-based commercial portfolio and product strategy and roadmaps, which are agreed by engineering and ratified by BL Management.
3. Commercial EPIC Intake Administer a due process for intake of commercial EPICs (units of value / needs-based scope) from customer suggestions, defects, interoperability requests, non-standard requests, stakeholder representatives etc.
4. Link Commercial EPICs and Roadmaps Prioritize and refine commercial EPICs and link to releases in the commercial roadmaps -- maximising the value created by the PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) process.
5. Capability Strategy and EPICs Based on commercial EPICs, create capability roadmaps and EPICs which deliver a consistent user experience and facilitate platformisation of the overall portfolio.
6. Product Lifecycle Management Within PCP (Product Creation Process) execution and broader PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), provide PM artefacts and contribute to those owned by other functions.
7. Oversight of EPICs Oversee EPIC execution against the agreed commercial releases and capability projects.
8. Downstream Support product related communication and relationship management internally and externally.
9. Operational and Process Excellence Continuously deliver operational efficiency, drive business process excellence within areas owned by Product Management and contribute to those owned by other functions.
Defined in the Global Product Org Product Management RACI
AUTHORITIES Defined in the Global Product Org Product Management RACI
RELEVANT KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Qualified radiographer, therapist, dosimetrist, medical physicist, or biomedical engineer
• Product, market and customer knowledge of Radiation Therapy
• At least 2 years of Radiation Therapy industry experience or equivalent
• Track record as a Product Manager or in another relevant role in the medical device industry
• Ability to understand and convey complex technical solutions that combines hardware, electronics and software
• Collaborative mindset, ability to act without formal authority across functions
• Excellent skills in verbal and written communication in English
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert