Commercial Analyst: Aircraft Leasing and Management
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 17 Feb 2023
- Aviation, Business
- Administration , Business Development , Data , Maintenance , Marketing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
ALM Commercial Analyst
The Commercial Analyst will report to the Director Asset Management and be required to:
- Develop an in depth understanding of single-aisle aircraft fleet trends including operator & lessor fleet developments, OEM orders, storage levels, aircraft specifications and freighter conversion programmes;
- Monitor current and future single-aisle aircraft market trends including sale and lease transactions, values and lease rentals;
- Generate and update market analysis dashboards;
- Produce periodic reports highlighting market dynamics for ALM and Fuyo Group company management.
Aircraft Remarketing Support
- Provide airline fleet analysis to identify sale and lease placement opportunities for aircraft in the ALM portfolio;
- Produce and update remarketing project status dashboards and reports;
- Become a stakeholder in the implementation, development and maintenance of ALM’s CRM database to support effective and targeted remarketing campaigns.
New Aircraft Transaction Origination Support
- Identify target airlines and lessors for aircraft purchase/leaseback/novation opportunities;
- Produce and update origination status dashboards and reports based on marketing team’s activity with targets (including liaison with other Fuyo Group companies);
- Design, implement and manage a database of market data generated by origination activity to help track and provide key insight into the aircraft trading and SLB market.
Aircraft Maintenance Forecasting
- Manage and enhance ALM’s aircraft maintenance forecasting model;
- Develop and update ALM’s maintenance cost database, liaising with the Technical, Asset Management and Marketing teams;
- Support Asset Management in the development of the Leasepoint system forecasting modules.
ALM Company Marketing Support
- Assist with the creation and publishing of ALM marketing material;
- Manage ALM website content, as required;
- Coordinate ALM social media output;
- Attend conferences and other industry events as required.
Undertake other projects and assignments as requested by senior management including market analysis to support the development of ALM’s third party business opportunities, in relation to aircraft remarketing, advisory services and asset management services
We are also asking that candidates meet the following requirements:
- Degree in a relevant subject;
- Advanced MS Excel and dashboard/presentation skills;
- High level of analytical acumen and attention to detail;
- Excellent verbal and written English communication; Experience preferred of the aircraft leasing industry gained from a lessor, airline, manufacturer, bank or other entity;
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert