Global Demand Planner: Elekta
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 5 Apr 2023
- Business, Healthcare
- Administration , Data
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We don’t just build technology. We build hope.
What you’ll do at Elekta
As a demand planner, you will contribute to continuous improvements and ensure service levels are being met globally for service parts. You will be responsible for over 40 strategic stock locations globally including a global distribution center and 3 regional distribution centres – which provide services and parts for over 90+ countries with warranty and service contracts with critical response time. You will act as a subject matter expert on various supply chain-related activities. Familiarity or interests in project management is crucial in this role as you’ll be the project lead for various projects within the team. The role will require your input on an entire end-to-end supply chain operation from engineering, procurement, and distribution to transportation management. In this role, you will report to the Supply Chain Planning Manager, who is responsible for global planning in the Service Supply Chain. The team consists of determined, outgoing individuals who are full of energy.
The right stuff
- Physical network design (route designing and warehouse location designing)
- Monitoring and providing feedback on global spares market performance.
- Providing support for the rollout of any future stocking locations.
- Monitor and feedback on market performance
- Track warehouse utilization rates and costs associated with operating locations.
- Understanding of market operational costs and work to address inefficiencies
- Inventory optimization and obsolescence management
- Delivery inventory stock turns in line with the corporate objective
- Manage service delivery within the define corporate inventory targets.
- Data and statistical modelling
- Data review and data integrity maintenance.
- Global parameter management & trend analysis.
- Manage and maintain data integrity of the ERP system.
- Drive improvements in the supply chain planning process including system solutions and strategies.
- Provide support for the rollout of any future strategic stocking locations.
- New part introduction planning & engineering change management.
- Act as a single point of contact for all supply chain related activities in each country/region.
- Responsible for service level adherence for areas under your remit including KPI reporting and report generation.
Nice to have
- Degree in the following fields is preferred: Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, Management Science or Operational Research or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication & analytical prowess to conduct excellent data analysis.
- Demonstrated proficiency in statistics, forecasting and forecasting methods with an understanding of financial and operational impacts.
- Aptitude to want to learn new software skills and new skills (programming experience would be an advantage or desire to learn programming e.g., Qlik sense, Python, R Programming, SQL etc.).
What you’ll get
In this role, you will work for a higher purpose; hope for everyone dealing with cancer, and for everyone regardless of where in the world, to have access to the best cancer care. In addition to this, Elekta offers a range of benefits.
- Group Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dependants’ Pension
- Retirement Policy
- Life Assurance
- Holiday Purchase
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work environment
- Long Service Awards
We are looking forward to hearing from you! Apply by submitting your application and résumé in English, via the “Apply” button. Please note that we do not accept applications by e-mail. The last day for applying is 6th April 2023.
Your Elekta contact
For questions, please contact the responsible TA Partner Satarupa Chakraborty, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal-opportunity employer
We are an equal-opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
As a leader in precision radiation therapy, Elekta is committed to ensuring every patient has access to the best cancer care possible. Elekta is a proud innovator and supplier of equipment and software used to improve, prolong, and save the lives of people with cancer and brain disorders.
More than 6,000 hospitals worldwide rely on Elekta technology. We openly collaborate with customers to advance sustainable, outcome-driven, and cost-efficient solutions to meet evolving patient needs, improve lives and bring hope to everyone dealing with cancer. To us, it's personal, and our global team of 4,700 employees combines passion, science, and imagination to profoundly change cancer care. We don’t just build technology, we build hope.
Elekta is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, with a presence in more than 120 countries, and is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. For more information, visit elekta.com or follow @Elekta on Twitter and on LinkedIn.
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert