- Hilton London Gatwick Airport
- Crawley, West Sussex
- £20,800 per annum
- Closing date
- 30 Mar 2023
- Hospitality & Catering, Hotels , Leisure & Tourism, Hotels
- Administration , Customer Service
- Contract Type
- Full Time, Part Time
We treat our team like family and our guest like royalty!
We are looking for a Reservation Agent who will delight our guests with sincere, attentive service.
The Reservation Agent will be responsible for recording and processing all reservation enquiries made by phone or e-mail efficiently and accurately, maximising sales and room occupancy rates.
What we are looking for:
- You will answer all reservation requests in a courteous and efficient manner
- You will have the ability to remain calm during difficult situations in a very busy environment
- Knowledge of Opera and Marsha would be beneficial but not essential
- Excellent command of English, other languages would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of reservations systems (Opera/Marsha/OnQ) would be desirable
- Previous experience as a Reservation Agent or in Front Office in a hotel would be beneficial but not essential
What do we offer?
All our Reservation Agent receive some excellent company benefits:
- A very competitive salary
- 28 days paid holiday with an extra 5 days, following 5 years’ service
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels, for you and friends and family
- Fantastic Training and Development opportunities
- Uniform and Complimentary Dry Cleaning
- Free Meals on shift
- Unrivalled Career Progression prospects
Apply now to be our new Reservation Agent and join our team!
The Hilton Gatwick Airport is part of the Arora Hotel Group
Arora’s culture is built on the foundations of family, honesty, loyalty, partnership, friendship and quality.
People Centered - Developing, encouraging and supporting our people, teams & colleagues to advance further.
Customer Focused - Having a real understanding of our customer and a passion to exceed their expectations every time.
Achievement Through Ownership - Achieving and taking ownership of what we do and always striving to be better. Everything is possible.
At Arora we truly believe that our people are our greatest assets and therefore our primary focus is to provide the best training opportunities to our people at all levels.
Developing People at All Levels
As a new member of the Arora family, you will benefit from company inductions, health and safety statutory courses, specialised skills training, and career development programmes.
At Team Member level you will receive in depth hospitality training in core product, service and business skills.
For Management level you will have opportunities to attend several leadership development programmes, such as the intensive 6-month Arora Flying Start Management Development Programme.
Investing in Our People
We pride ourselves in the accolades we have achieved for excellence in career progression; a testimony to the quality of the training and recognition we provide to all our people.
When you join the Arora family, we will be here to provide you with the support, the guidance and the resources to develop your career.
Our benefits include:
- Recognition activities, such as employee awards, parties and more!
- Learning & Development opportunities with regular in-house training and chance to gain nationally recognised qualifications
- Great career progression prospects with plenty of opportunity to move within the group
- Preferential room rates at our hotels for you and your family
- Access to brand benefits in franchise hotels
- Complimentary uniform dry cleaning (uniformed roles only)
- Meals provided on duty
- Discounted food and beverage at our restaurants and outlets.
- Company Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Cycle2Work Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Enhanced holiday allowance for employees with over 5 years of service
- Generous Introduce a Friend bonus scheme
- Discount for Merlin Entertainments attractions
- Long Service Recognition
- Wagestream and Savestream – Financial wellness benefits
- Confidential Employee Assistance Helpline
Hilton London Gatwick Airport
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert