Part-time Sales Lead Coordinator
- Sussex Chamber of Commerce
- Burgess Hill, West Sussex
- salary in the range of £9k to £12k (depending on skills and experience)
- Closing date
- 11 Apr 2023
- Hospitality & Catering, Events & Entertainment
- Administration , Business Development , Customer Service, Sales
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Part-time Sales Lead Coordinator
20hrs per week Based in Burgess Hill, Sussex, offering a salary in the range of £9k to £12k (depending on skills and experience).
We have a vacancy for a customer-focused individual who wants to join our team to provide high-level administrative services specifically for membership services and benefits, to add value to our membership and the business community.
• Deliver excellent customer service and provide high-level service.
• Bringing new business prospects to join Sussex Chamber membership.
• Carry out research and seek potential prospects to recruit businesses into membership.
• Identify sales opportunities which includes lead generation, working closely and supporting the Membership Team with member recruitment.
• Recruitment of new members to increase membership levels in line with individual and branch targets.
• To qualify and identify sales opportunities to generate leads and increase new membership revenue.
• Work closely with the Events, International Trade, and Membership teams to generate opportunities for new membership revenue.
• To provide day-to-day administration of services required in the recruitment of new business members i.e., researching potential clients to offer our business services, sourcing company data and information to qualify leads, uploading details onto CRM, and sending out introductory emails.
• Making outbound B2B sales calls to cold and warm leads and achieve phone call targets set.
• Passing quality sales leads onto the Membership Executive team to successfully close.
• Ensure the in-house CRM system is kept fully up to date with relevant information including, but not limited to, data cleansing and data upload.
• Provide data analysis on lead and commercial business opportunities. • Any other duties as required within the scope of the role or as assigned by the Head of Membership.
• 1 – 3 years’ experience in similar role / previous sales background
• Sales experience is essential.
• Demonstrable skills in planning and organisation.
• Ability to work on own initiative, but also as part of a team.
• A hard-working attitude and the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
• Experience working in a membership organisation is desirable but not essential.
Key Skills Required:
• Excellent communicator in both verbal and written mediums
• Results and target orientated with a strong desire to achieve.
• Research and fact-finding abilities.
• Knowledge of Word and Excel. Ability to produce accurate letters, papers, and Excel spreadsheets.
• Strong completer/finisher skills.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Must be able to deal confidentially at all levels, with sensitive material.
• Must be capable of working independently, but also an effective team player and enthusiastic collaborator in a cross-functional environment.
This role may involve attendance at events and meetings (some of which may be outside normal working hours).
Hours of work:
Our office hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5.00pm and Friday 8.30am to 4.30pm exclusive of meal breaks.
• 25 days holiday entitlement plus 8 statutory bank holidays
• Company pension offering: 3% employer pension contribution, 5% employee pension contribution
• Private medical insurance scheme
• Death in service
Sussex Chamber is the leading business membership organisation in Sussex. We are ambitious about growing our impact and reach in the county.
The Chamber sits at the heart of the local business community providing representation, services, networking events, training, export documentation, international trade services, information, and guidance to its members.
Sussex Chamber works closely with the British Chambers of Commerce who are the national body for a powerful and influential network of 53 Accredited Chambers of Commerce in the UK and with a network of over 75 Global Chambers.
Send your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria in the job description to: Amanda@sussexchamberofcommerce.co.uk
Sussex Chamber is the largest business membership organisation in Sussex. Representing more than 1,000 businesses with around 70,000 employees across all sectors, we work at local, national and international levels to support businesses of all sizes.
Our mission is to support and develop the growth of the Sussex economy:
- Grow - open the door to new business opportunities and business growth through networking, events, sponsorship, support services and marketing.
- Develop - increase skills and knowledge to develop a brighter and better future through our training courses
- Discover - unearth export and import prospects as well as local and global growth with our International Trade team
- Influence - have a voice at local and national levels
As a Chamber Member, You’re Well Connected.
Click below for more information on the services that we provide
Have you read the latest business news in our Chamber magazine ‘Business Edge’? Click here to have a read.
Click below to find out more about us:
- 01444 259 222
Unit 4, Victoria Business Centre
43 Victoria Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert