Recoveries Claims Negotiator
- First Central
- Haywards Heath, West Sussex
- From £22,000 - Depending on experience
- Closing date
- 12 Apr 2023
- Business, Finance, Financial Services, Insurance
- Administration , Call Centre, Customer Service, Financial , Graduate, Negotiator , Operations, Sales, Student, Telesales
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you looking for a new Monday to Friday career that will provide full training, ongoing progression within your role and an option to work 3 days from home and 2 days office after 6 months service based on performance? Perhaps you are looking to kick start your career in an office-based role after working in retail or hospitality or looking to enhance your career within customer services?
We are open to a range of experience and backgrounds to join our exciting and growing customer services claims team in Haywards Heath! Full training will be offered for a successful career at First Central.
- Basic salary from £22,000 - Depending on experience
- Hybrid working of 3 days from home and 2 days in the office after 6 months service based on performance
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Clear progression matrix
- Fully supportive team throughout
- Fantastic company benefits
- £100 off your car insurance!
- A fun place to work!
We have a vacancy for a Recoveries Claims Negotiator to join us in our Haywards Heath, West Sussex office. Your main duties include sending claim allegations to at fault third party insurers, requesting reimbursement of our costs and instructing solicitors for litigation. We will offer you excellent training to learn our systems with plenty of ongoing progression to take on more responsibility leading to a successful career within Motor Insurance!
If you have excellent customer service skills and compassionate, we’d love to hear from you!
Recoveries Claims Negotiator Job responsibilities:
- Speaking with customers to provide an update on their claims journey
- Sending allegations to third party insurers and Solicitors
- Submitting any costs to third party companies
- Negotiating costs for Quantum (Damages) disputes
- Recovering costs from debtors for breach of policy/Indemnity withdrawn cases
- Instructing solicitors to commence legal proceedings for outstanding costs
- Proactively establish liability by requesting CCTV, Police evidence and Witness information
- Dealing with Non fault cases that happen abroad or within the UK
- Liaising with internal and external companies to bring closure to cases
- Adhere to and consider all regulatory requirements at all times
- Be compliant with health and safety policies at all times
- Ensure compliance with company standards/regulations at all times
- Any other reasonable duties as required
Recoveries Claims Negotiator Skills & Experience:
- Previously worked in Customer Services or Administration for example retail, hospitality, call centres or similar environments – Full training provided
- Problem-solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to resolving problems
- Good numeracy, literacy and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication, time management and organisation skills
- Desire to learn and develop through continuous training
What can we do for you?
We believe we can offer you a great working environment as we’re so passionate about our people. Here are just some of the benefits and perks that we offer…
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- Employee benefit packages to suit your lifestyle
- Flexible working
- YOUday – we give you an extra day off to celebrate a special day
- The opportunity to take a paid day off each year to do charity work
- A health cash plan
- Help with travel expenses
- The opportunity to buy additional holiday
- Company pension scheme
- Group life assurance
- Enhanced maternity and paternity pay
- Professional subscription fees paid
Employee wellbeing is high on the agenda here too. We provide discounted membership at a local health club and access to an Employee Assistance Programme, which promotes physical and emotional wellbeing at work and at home. In addition, we provide wellbeing events throughout the year to support physical and mental health.
We’re First Central, an award-winning innovative insurance and technology organisation, delivering market-leading motor insurance, underwriting, distribution, finance, technology and legal services.
Our motor insurance broker, 1ST CENTRAL, is firmly established as a top 10 supplier on UK price comparison websites and has successfully built a customer base of over half a million. It strives to make buying car insurance a more accessible and effortless experience.
We recognise that our success is entirely down to our talented people, who we know are our biggest asset, and we’re always on the lookout for talented people to join our team. In return, we can offer you a great place to work and lots of fantastic benefits.
For more information, click below:
Gemini House, Mill Green Business Estate
Mill Green Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert