Finance Assistant: Torrent Pharma
- Manor Royal Business District
- Crawley, West Sussex
- Closing date
- 20 Apr 2023
- Finance, Healthcare, Pharmacy
- Administration , Financial
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Finance · Crawley, Surrey
To assist Finance Manager of Torrent Pharma (UK) Ltd on day to day accounting activities in accordance with agreed objectives.
Part-time role; 4 hours per day, 5 days per week, 20 hours total per week.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Please note; this list is not exhaustive and responsibilities may include any other reasonable requests in line with your skill set
- Process Sales Invoices/Credit Notes in Accounting Software on a daily basis.
- Credit management by following up with the customers on a regular basis.
- Process purchase invoices/Credit Notes in Accounting Software on a regular basis
- Cash book management including daily reconciliation.
- Prepare supplier payments list and setting up of the same in Bank on a weekly basis
- Process credit card payments and follow up for invoices/receipts
- Bank reconciliation at the month end
- Employee expenses claim management in our bespoke software
- Preparation of accruals and prepayment schedule at the month end
- Reconcile input VAT entries in accounting system with customs entry
- Filing of Bank Statements and other relevant papers in correct files
- Any other ad hoc work as assigned by the Finance Manager/Director
Knowledge & Experience Required
- Basic Accounting knowledge
- Part qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or fully qualified AAT
- Intermediate knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel (vlookup, pivot etc.)
- Previous experience in Sage 200C/SAP would be advantageous.
- Understanding of VAT implications
- Creditors Control
- Scrutinising skills
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player and must be able to work under tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Objective driven
Torrent Pharma Values and Behaviours:
All employees at Torrent Pharma are expected to demonstrate and embrace our Values, Behaviours and Ways of Working.
- Passion for Excellence
- Participative Decision Making
- Concern for Society & Environment
- Fairness for Care
Torrent Pharma Company Benefits
We are very proud to offer the following in your employment contract package;
- Private Medical Insurance – Vitality Healthcare
- Life Insurance
- 25 days annual leave (in addition to public bank holidays)
- Enhanced Employer Pension contribution
- Hybrid Working - 2 days per week attendance to our office near Gatwick
- Onsite parking
How we use your data
Please refer to our privacy notice on our website www.torrentpharma.co.uk for more information.
Manor Royal Business District is the biggest business park of the Gatwick Diamond area and one of the south east's premier mixed activity employment hubs.
Enviable location and connections
Situated at the heart of the Gatwick Diamond on the Sussex and Surrey county borders, just two miles from London Gatwick Airport, a major motorway junction (M23 Junctoion 10) and two mainline railway stations (Gatwick Airport and Three Bridges), Manor Royal is a popular choice for a diverse range of occupiers including a host of blue chip global brands.
Manor Royal in numbers
- One of the biggest business parks in the South East.
- Covers an area of 539 acres – that’s over 300 football pitches.
- 700 properties
- 500 businesses
- 30,000 people
Manor Royal more than a number
Since the formation of the Manor Royal Business Group (MRBG), an association of Manor Royal based business and firms, being on Manor Royal means being part of something. You’re never just a number.
Manor Royal makes sense
Scale, diversity, location and great connectivity with a property offer to match means Manor Royal based firms are never far away from their suppliers, customers and a talented workforce.
Pay us a visit
Visit www.manorroyal.org to find out more and to get in touch
- Manor Royal Business District
7 Magellan Terrace (Ground Floor)
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert