- Brighton, East Sussex
- £22,000 - £25000 per annum + commission
- Closing date
- 2 Jun 2023
- Business, Marketing & PR, Media, Recruitment
- Account Management, Business Development , Sales
- Contract Type
- Full Time
At LoveLocalJobs.com, we believe that the right people create the right culture. Our core values help to define who we are, by inspiring one another and encouraging us to thrive personally and professionally. We believe that being curious makes us more knowledgeable, being kind to those around us gives us humility and our relentlessness brings us results and growth.
LoveLocalJobs.com provides the best local job opportunities from the best local employers in Sussex. In building an innovative, engaging and results driven jobs board platform, we can promote a wide variety of opportunities with the region’s best employers across public, private and voluntary sectors.
That is where YOU come in.
What you’ll do
You will primarily be making outbound phone calls to Sussex employers who have current job vacancies and encouraging them to utilising the products and services available vi aLoveLocalJobs.com to find the candidates they need. In addition to building relationship with employers who haven’t used the jobs board before you’ll also be developing and maintaining relationships with businesses who are either already using the jobs board or who have used us in the past. To ensure that both you and LoveLocalJobs.com stands out from the crowd you’ll need to offering a great customer experience and have a genuine passion for the community we work in. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable making outbound phone calls to businesses, have an outgoing personality and a enjoy speaking to new people and learning about the challenges and opportunities that exist within their businesses.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to begin developing a professional career in sales and business development with some fantastic opportunities to obtain a broad range of commercial experience. You will be fully supported in a collaborative and creative environment, but will also benefit from being confident in learning and working independently. As with all sales roles resilience, growth mindset and a strong work ethic will be key ingredients for success.
You will have the opportunity to work in a hybrid set up if desired, with the option of up to 2 agreed days per week working from an alterative appropriate location. Whether connecting with your colleagues virtually or in person you will be working as part of a team to achieve success.
You will also....
- Identify new business opportunities and secure new business to the Job Board.
- Generate new business meetings for the Senior Account Manager and work alongside to help secure new long-term accounts.
- Nurture and develop current and lapsed accounts with leading employers across Sussex and the South East – leveraging such relationships as much as possible.
- Support the Senior Account Manager in communicating and liaising, internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Be responsible for the administrations of all job postings for new, existing and established key clients.
- Support the Senior Account Manager in exceeding targets around Education and Corporate Packages
- Answering the phone and assisting customers with any enquiries
- Confident in creating sales forms for customers in a timely manner and liaising with the accounts team to ensure the invoicing is completed.
- Implement and communicate pricing changes / offers / seasonal promos alongside the Senior Account Manager
- Take responsibility to monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Attend job fairs, events and conferences on a regular basis, taking advantage of networking opportunities to increase traffic to LoveLocalJobs.com.
What you should have?
- A passion for speaking to new people is essential Strong communication skills and the ability to influence others
- An inquisitive mind and interest in solving problems
- Confidence in making outbound phone calls
- Exceptional Customer Service Skills
- Confidence in answering the phone and a polite and friendly telephone manner
- A creative individual with a good growth mindset is desirable
- Experience of working with CMS portals would be desirable
- Good administrative skills and organisation
- Experience in Office 365 such as word, excel and PowerPoint
It's also a bouns if you have....
- Knowledge of Canva, MailChimp, Vidyard and other digital engagement tools
- Experience in using online portals and different CRM and CRS systems such as Sales Force, Madgex, Google Analytics, Google DFP.
Why work with us?
We are setup to support and create success. We’ve won a ton of awards and have been featured in many industry insights. We enjoy what we do, and we love working together. We want you to succeed believe that together we are stronger.
Everybody in our team has an important part to play in our success. Whilst we are each individually responsible for our day to day running, we work very closely as a team to always provide the best solutions for our clients.
We know that if people feel good, they will do well. It’s simple!
We are a team that respects, trusts, and looks out for one another. We have a flexible remote working system that allows us to balance time in work with our interests and commitments outside of work. This is very important to us and has undoubtedly been the key to our success in recent times.
Some of our MANY benefits include:
- Hybrid working - we like working remotely but we love being in each other’s company more, so the flexibility is there to help you find the balance that will help you be at your best.
- The office hours are Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 17.30pm with a 16.00pm finish on a Friday.
- We also believe in the freedom to work the hours where you are more productive so more flexible arrangements can be arranged.
- Opportunity to travel to events and meetings in the UK and EU.
- Holiday allowance of 25 days plus 8 bank holidays, that’s 33 days a year. We also increase your allowance each year once you have passed 3 years giving you the opportunity to have 38 days holiday per year. Nice!
- Regular social events with a great team!
- Mid-year and end of year party!
- Birthday day off!
- We celebrate work anniversaries with a lie in or early finish AND special gifts to celebrate certain milestones along the way!
- Private Health Care, which also includes Free Gym membership!
- Pension contributions as you’d expect! ……….and much more!
The award-winning jobs board platform for Sussex and surrounding areas. With over 100 collective years of recruitment and careers experience, we proudly support local communities with the best possible access to jobs,skills, training and careers information they need to be successful...
25 Pelham Square
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert